Brilliant work and colour combination! Lovely and measured tear and wear - extremely realistic and does not detract from the beautiful job on the rest of the mini. Bravo! 

Awesome work guys, Jud the commander is Boss, I like the missile pod armament... He's reminding me of mech warrior!, I'm starting my T'AU next week after I finish some necrons for a big game this weekend... Then it's breachers time!

@krysos - I like the way your doing them in separate bits, I like doing that as well.

Cheers, Mithril

Loving this train! Great job everyone!!!

Silly noob quesiton, but how do I post my pictures at full size like you all do? I uploaded them to my gallery on here and then when I link them from "my media", they are so small and have to be clicked to open.

ETL6.10

ETL6.11

When you go to your gallery image right click on it and it gives you an option of thumbnail, medium and large... Click the one you want then copy that image address.

Cheers, Mithril

Well, I can see progress in the Tau camp! That's great but hopefully more will join before the first Weekly Update!

Now this is the last Sunday before the first Weekly Update in Tuesday (or Wednesday). So if you want the Tau to have a strong showing in that update, place your vows fast! :smile.:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I was wandering around Xenos forums, impressed with commitment but not so much with numbers... then stumbled upon you guys!

A Manta... a 4K pts vow...Wow, you really belive in the greater good!

Go Xenos! Let us show the "others" the Galaxy is not their playground!

Hi all,

For the greater good!!

I thought id take the opportunity to take part in my first ETL :smile.:  So here it goes !

I, wilks_ , rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the  = TAU = and vow to complete

2 x XV104 Riptides armed with Heavy burst cannon, advanced targeting system and a velocity tracker each accompanied by 2 shielded missile drones  

656pts.

1 x XV109 Y'Vahra battlesuit with advanced targeting system and target lock, accompanied by 2 x M52 Shield drones

437pts

✝   2 x XV8 Crisis bodyguards , ** 1st:  2 x fusion blaster **  ** 2nd: shield generator flamer

143pts

of total value = 1235pts on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end

✝  - please note that in the total unit of 3, i had already completed 1 battlesuit, so i did not include it in the point list / vow but it will be in the before picture below.

Etl prior 2 (1 Of 1) 2

Etl prior 2 (1 Of 1) 3

Thanks to @triszin for the pointer!

Wilks posted this in the works in progress thread

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/346474-wilks-tau-army-wip-thread-etl-vi-vow-in-progress/?do=findComment&comment=5067116

Looks like he wants to do etl for tau?

It appears to be the case... ;)

Hi all,

For the greater good!!

I thought id take the opportunity to take part in my first ETL :smile.:  So here it goes !

I, wilks_ , rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the  = TAU = and vow to complete

2 x XV104 Riptides armed with Heavy burst cannon, advanced targeting system and a velocity tracker each accompanied by 2 shielded missile drones  

656pts.

1 x XV109 Y'Vahra battlesuit with advanced targeting system and target lock, accompanied by 2 x M52 Shield drones

437pts

✝   2 x XV8 Crisis bodyguards , ** 1st:  2 x fusion blaster **  ** 2nd: shield generator flamer

143pts

of total value = 1235pts on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end

✝  - please note that in the total unit of 3, i had already completed 1 battlesuit, so i did not include it in the point list / vow but it will be in the before picture below.

Thanks to @triszin for the pointer!

Welcome walks_, hefty vow there... Good luck mate!

- Few more hours... I think I made progress...

TTJlBbPl.jpg

This is VERY imposing! The mobilisation of the Tau is really inspiring! Well done gentlemen!

Now we're entering the last 24 hours before the First Weekly Update (out Wednesday). Let's see some more joining up until then!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Looks like you used only two of the three Crisis weapon/system slots? Add a third weapon or support system for more points (and a generally more efficient unit loadout). ;)

I, KhorneHunter57x, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the T'au Empire and vow to complete one TX7 Hammerhead Gunship, armed with one Railgun, two Smart Missile Systems, and two Seeker Missiles, of a total value of 178 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

gallery_45382_4545_888413.jpg

Archived