This is really outstanding work mate... outstanding!

THIS IS THE CUT-OFF FOR THE WEEKLY UPDATE - EVERY VOW OR COMPLETION REPORTED BEYOND THIS POINT WILL COUNT FOR NEXT WEEK'S UPDATE!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I am just about to base the next 3 XV8s and have started on the weapons but I should be on track to finis the next 3 suits in approx. 10 days and with them my vow :thumbsup:

I should have 2-3 weeks before the 1st Aug so should be able to squeeze a small 2nd vow in.

Is anyone looking at a completion next week as we need to get some more points on the table and get some momentum going?...

Well done Elmo, you’re going at a decent pace.

I should have my second vow finished by Friday next week.

That was Longstrike and 10 Pathfinders, can’t remember the pts value off the top of my head.

After that hopefully another smallish vow.

well done to all the completions and revows, I've been unwell:sick: ...:yucky:  and thus so has my wife and lil Guy, so i have not been feeling like painting nor had the time, hopefully next week everyone will be happy and healthy:thumbsup: and i should be back on track as i'm woefully behind :sweat:... plus after seeing everyone else's i'm itching to paint a crisis suit (2nd vow).

Cheers, Mithril  

As promised another 3 XV8s done :)

Just leaves the last 3 and the weapons and my vow will be complete...

gallery_62353_13282_54782.jpg

:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

WOW! Just WOW! Congratulations Vay - this is admirable work on an grandiose model! The use of spot colours (green, red and blue) certainly add depth and make the model even more interesting! The camo is also very well executed and very unique may I add! Brilliant man, just brilliant (not to mention that you added 2,622 pts to the Tau cause). I think the points just doesn't do it justice - but it's good news for the tabletop I guess...

Again congratulations man! :thumbsup:

THIS IS THE CUT-OFF FOR THE WEEKLY UPDATE - EVERY VOW OR COMPLETION REPORTED BEYOND THIS POINT WILL COUNT FOR NEXT WEEK'S UPDATE!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Captain Semper, thank you! I noticed on my other Tau engines how much blue pops against camo. Green glass and red flight lights seemed like a nice addition to this. I think I spent a week just doing small details, which makes photo resolution a pain. Final acrylic layer also helped bring the weather layers and paint coats into one form. Now it just needs an APOC game.

Ugggggh. Real life is a giant PITA, but I'm finally back in the swing of things, trying to get caught up. It's only going to be one vow for me, but I'm pretty happy with how these guys are turning out. They're so very close to done, just a few greeblies here and there.

Ks0PbnE.jpgNELrgSy.jpg

Still planning to be done by the end of next week unless RL gets in the way...

Forgotten to add the obligatory well done Vay :)

Keep up the great work guys. It is amazing how nuts June got. Lock and load your paint and aim your brushes down range. There is only war. 

Thank you also for the Manta love. 

Elmo your painting mid June was a great lure for my scattered focus. Your suits look great!

Sha O R'alai, your work was also amazing! I wish I had time to Vow my supremacy suit. It would have been a great paint battle!

Now if GW can just make our suits great again...

For the greater Good

... speed vow ...

1 AX 10 tiger shark...609 points.

More to follow, I blame Elmo...

:wacko.::whistling::tongue.:

Archived