Vay, you're a machine!! Your Manta looks great. I'm looking forward to seeing how this Tiger shark turns out.

As for me, I've finished my third vow!

The 2 Fireblades and my third Hammerhead.

42427355824_a108f46257_c.jpgTau Empire Fireblade 

43131782982_eaeb7c14f4_c.jpgTau Empire Fireblade Conversion 

29402729648_c2833540d0_c.jpgTau Empire Hammerhead 

This vow come in at 259pts

@ Vay: A great follow-up! And it just shows how... well priced the Manta is (in terms of points that is). Good luck mate!

@ Jud: I suspect that your third vow was officially declared here? Do you have any before pics? Result looks cool, without question...

Now please keep in mind that we are in Week 10 already - so we need to see some first vow completions!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Side note on build. It is full Mag-ed : ) Love FW's new molds!

Have you not finished yet? ;)

Captain Semper, in all the excitement I forgot to take the before shots.

Also my declaration wasn’t very clear.

Apologies on both counts.

Ok, we operate in good faith here... :rolleyes: I will accept the completion - but make sure you get the before pics next time... 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Well done Vay - you're very productive. But you guys need more completions - no one can win this singlehandedly... 

THIS IS THE CUT-OFF FOR THE WEEKLY UPDATE - EVERY VOW OR COMPLETION REPORTED BEYOND THIS POINT WILL COUNT FOR NEXT WEEK'S UPDATE!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Don't count me out of the fight! This is my week long break from work. Ive already done all the yard work (2 acres), cleaned the entire house, purchased and installed brand new LG washer and dryer. Happy wife, happy life haha. Stay tuned :D 

Well done Vay - you're very productive. But you guys need more completions - no one can win this singlehandedly... 

He is not doing a bad job though :happy.:  :jawdrop:

Retro fitting and looking with strong disapproval at unpainted aircraft...then at calendar... then at the coffee supply...

This would be solved faster if the Greater Good allowed for commissars...

...Earth caste review requested...

All members of the Fire Caste... We need to get some of these vows completed as we are getting close to the end - 2 weeks and counting.

My last 3 suits are done (photos later today) and I have started on the weapons - completion WILL be by next Tuesday, I swear it to the Ethereals and for the Greater Good !

As promised here are the photos of the last 3 XV8s and a group shot of them all together.

It will be a couple of days before all the weapons are painted then I will try to add a quick vow to take me up to the end of the ETL.

gallery_62353_13282_50345.jpg

gallery_62353_13282_48983.jpg

Archived