Last one for the Empire :)

Vow #4

I Elmo rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the T'au Empire and vow to complete 3 x MV1 Gun Drones, 3 x MV7 Marker Drones and 4 x MV52 Shield Drones for a total value of 106 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

gallery_62353_11005_73941.jpg

Hey Elmo, do you know what your army needs? Some drones!

Wait a minute... :unsure.:

:laugh.:

@ Jud: man, you have a 76pts outstanding vow - I sure hope you have not forgotten about it because 1,000 pts are at stake!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I think you mean Jud as facmanpob is complete ;)

Can never have enough drones. I still have 20+ to do but not for the ETL...

I’m at 99% of my final vow, will be posting the completion pic tomorrow. Question, so how exactly does re-vowing work? If I were to re-vow I would only do a 4x man tactical drone squad for each vow (they can be knocked out in 1-2 hours each). At 48 points a pop [192 Pts extra] bow much would that help us?

Every little helps but you have to make sure any additional vows are done before the deadline or you loose all of the points you have vowed for the ETl.

I'm here, I promise!

Life has been hectic, but I'm very nearly done with my vow. I'm glad I didn't ho for more, as this has been a crazy amount of up and down.

Only got a few gems left, and it'll be good to go! Anyway, here's what I've got!

fdyJ6eL.jpg

ckRUbcv.jpg

EdnC3Es.jpg

Hey Elmo, do you know what your army needs? Some drones!

Wait a minute... :unsure.:

:laugh.:

@ Jud: man, you have a 76pts outstanding vow - I sure hope you have not forgotten about it because 1,000 pts are at stake!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

All done! I've just finished my Fourth and final Vow. These 2 Strike Teams come in at a whopping 76pts!

42796009525_bedbda2775_c.jpgTau Empire Fire Warriors 

28732313397_6919a4a8ec_c.jpgT'au Empire Fire Warriors 

Thanks Captain Semper for your hard work running this.

I don't think I would've been as motivated to get as much painted without it.

Well done to all the T'au painters on here, there's been a lot of inspirational efforts.

Nice work.

Let's get some more completions done :smile.:

Thank you buddy! I will post more detailed pictures tuesday 07/31/18 after I get off of work. I have off the following 2 days so I am going to GRIND my tail off into the night and crank out 4 mini vows hahaha. 

16 drones shouldn't be too bad haha. 

ONLY THE BEST FOR THE ETL!!

@ Jud: pheww... I was worried there for a minute... Congrats mate! :tu:

@ Shas O R'alai: WOWWWWW!!!! that was a big one  - and fantastic quality to boot! Congratulations man, you are a credit to the Greater Good... Fantastic stuff!

Keep going guys we have some time still left!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

VOW #2

Shas’Vre: R’alai! What are you doing?!

Shas’O R’alai: I don’t have time to explain what I don’t have time to explain!

I Shas’O R’alai of Sept Ke’lshan rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the T'au Empire and vow to complete 1x XV9 battlwsuit with double barreled burst cannons for a total of 93 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end…. and JeffJedi become a Judy!

gallery_106282_14471_39474.jpeg

By the Emperor, you jeopardise 4k pts for and additional 93? Well, good luck mate, if you don't complete this one, the balance of power in the entire Xenos Faction will shift!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Archived