VOW #3

***Drop pod falls from the sky***

Shas’Vre: Dark Angels ahead!!!

Shas’O R’alai: Light them up! Show the what the greater good feels like!!

I Shas’O R’alai of Sept Ke’lshan rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the T'au Empire and vow to complete 5x MV7 Marker Drones for a total of 50 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end…. and JeffJedi become a Judy!!!

med_gallery_106282_14471_388524.jpeg

gallery_62353_13282_82285.jpg

Let none doubt that the Tau Empire

will bring unity to all

–

let none doubt that now is our time.

Forward, for the Greater Good!

So, I regret to inform the T'au outpost that due to an emergency real life situation, I will be unable to complete my vow on time. I apologize for missing the deadline, but I am writing this from an ER right now and will likely not be home for the rest of the night. Good luck, and T'au'va.

Vow #4:

Shas’Vre: Not again!!! Did you even go to sleep?!?
Shas’O R’alai: NO! I will sleep when I'm dead!
I Shas’O R’alai of Sept Ke’lshan rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the T'au Empire and vow to complete 1x DX-6 Remora Stealth Drone for a total of 91 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end…. and JeffJedi become a Judy!

gallery_106282_14471_428378.jpeg

VOW 4 = COMPLETE

**BRRRRRRTT BRRRRRRRTT**

gallery_106282_14471_46208.jpeg

gallery_106282_14471_38037.jpeg

VOW 5

Shas’Vre: Shake & Bake!!! If your not first, your last!!!
Shas’O R’alai: It's the final countdown!! Da na na naaaaa Da na na na naaaaaaaa
DX-4 Technical Drone: **relay message** **both subjects cognition significantly decrease as lack of sleep increases** **message sent to ethereal**
I Shas’O R’alai of Sept Ke’lshan rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the T'au Empire and vow to complete 4x MV7 Marker Drones for a total of 40 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end…. and JeffJedi become a Judy!
gallery_106282_14471_581491.jpeg

With less than 20 minutes to spare, I present

VOW 5 = COMPLETE!!!

gallery_106282_14471_236252.jpeg

gallery_106282_14471_16193.jpeg

I will post a group shot later, the little one just woke up.

CONGRATS TO EVERYONE

Captain Semper, Thank you from the bottom of my heart! You have brought me so much fun this summer :D

Archived