Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

+++T'au Outpost+++

ETL VI ETL E Tenebrae Lux E Tenebrae Lux VI

• Please log in to reply
376 replies to this topic

Captain Semper

Captain Semper

++ PROVOCATOR NAVUS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 16,585 posts
  • Faction: Dark Angels

eek.gif

• elmo and walter h like this

elmo

elmo

++ SANGUINEUM MARIONETUS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 5,027 posts
  • Faction: T'au/Dark Angels/711th CCAB

I think Vay will be done by the end of next week ;)

• Captain Semper likes this

Triszin

Triszin

++ INTERFECTOR ROBUSTUS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 6,680 posts
Whelp your a wizard
  • Captain Semper likes this
banana

walter h

walter h

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 561 posts
Wow....
  • Shas O R'alai likes this

gallery_30308_9518_48142.png

Leonite

Leonite

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 667 posts

Well... it looks like us in the Chaos Forum will have a genuine new contender for out rightful spot.

I welcome it! COME AT US XENOS!

• elmo and Shas O R'alai like this

Call_of_Chaos_8_Banner_01f.jpgETL_2016_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei01.gifETL_2016_Medal_02_Primus_Inter_Pares.gifCall_of_Chaos_10_Banner_01f.jpgETL_2018_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei_01.gifETL_2018_Medal_03_Primus_Interpares_04.gETL_Medal_02.gif

Jud Cottrell

Jud Cottrell

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,190 posts

Vay, hell of a way to make an entrance!!

I've finished my first part of my vow!

This is my Commander, I've added more pics in my log but here's my favourite shot:

41890622431_92e1ee404a_c.jpgTau Empire Commander 

That's 183pts for the Greater Good!!

• mithrilforge, Captain Semper, elmo and 2 others like this

Captain Semper

Captain Semper

++ PROVOCATOR NAVUS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 16,585 posts

Brilliant work and colour combination! Lovely and measured tear and wear - extremely realistic and does not detract from the beautiful job on the rest of the mini. Bravo! 

elmo

elmo

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 5,027 posts

Excellent work Jud thumbsup.gif

Brother Krysos

Brother Krysos

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 27 posts
  • Faction: Red Scorpions
Work is slow on my vow due to limited time, but my test model is coming along nicely. Highlights will hopefully improve over the rest of the squad.

m2824lg.jpg
dER9ODV.jpg
IiqcI8W.jpg
  • mithrilforge, Captain Semper, elmo and 2 others like this

mithrilforge

mithrilforge

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,064 posts
  • Faction: 40k - xenos & ad-mech
Awesome work guys, Jud the commander is Boss, I like the missile pod armament... He's reminding me of mech warrior!, I'm starting my T'AU next week after I finish some necrons for a big game this weekend... Then it's breachers time!
@krysos - I like the way your doing them in separate bits, I like doing that as well.
Cheers, Mithril
  • Brother Krysos and Shas O R'alai like this

gallery_70393_10089_1851.png gallery_48988_6285_17537.pnggallery_6494_6331_8260.pnggallery_48988_15465_40221.png  gallery_48988_15465_18945.png

MajorNese-  In the grim darkness of the near future, there is only complaints. biggrin.png

Shas O R'alai

Shas O R'alai

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 106 posts
  • Faction: T'au; Sept Ke'lshan

Loving this train! Great job everyone!!!

Silly noob quesiton, but how do I post my pictures at full size like you all do? I uploaded them to my gallery on here and then when I link them from "my media", they are so small and have to be clicked to open.

ETL6.10
ETL6.11

• Captain Semper, elmo and Jud Cottrell like this

ETL_VI_Banner_Primus_Interpares_Xenos.jpETL_VI_Banner_03_Custos_Fidei_05_.jpgETL_VI_Badge_Forum_Champion_Xenos_Tau.jpETL_VI_Badge_Faction_Master_Xenos.jpgETL_VI_Badge_Artisan.jpgETL_VI_Badge_Titanicus.jpgETL_Medal_01.gif

mithrilforge

mithrilforge

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,064 posts
  • Faction: 40k - xenos & ad-mech
When you go to your gallery image right click on it and it gives you an option of thumbnail, medium and large... Click the one you want then copy that image address.
Cheers, Mithril

gallery_70393_10089_1851.png gallery_48988_6285_17537.pnggallery_6494_6331_8260.pnggallery_48988_15465_40221.png  gallery_48988_15465_18945.png

MajorNese-  In the grim darkness of the near future, there is only complaints. biggrin.png

elmo

elmo

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 5,027 posts

Weapons are primed and magnetised :)

gallery_62353_11005_8284.jpg

• mithrilforge, Captain Semper, Jud Cottrell and 2 others like this

Captain Semper

Captain Semper

++ PROVOCATOR NAVUS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 16,585 posts

Well, I can see progress in the Tau camp! That's great but hopefully more will join before the first Weekly Update!

Now this is the last Sunday before the first Weekly Update in Tuesday (or Wednesday). So if you want the Tau to have a strong showing in that update, place your vows fast! smile.png

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Papewaio

Papewaio

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 216 posts
  • Faction: World Eaters, Harlequins

Man, I just popped in to have a browse, but you guys are absolutely killing it. That Manta and the Commander are SO rad.

• elmo and Jud Cottrell like this
we_badge_papewaio.png

QUOTE (Lady_Canoness @ Jun 25 2010, 07:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ride a blood-red go-kart into the thick of it, and leave the 'riding-down-a-bumpy-road-with-no-shocks-and-no-pants-on' to those pretty boys in pink!
Welcome to the World Eaters!

Emicus

Emicus

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,591 posts
I'll sign up not one, not two but THREE Riptides!

Guess I'll throw in 2 Broadsides as well to get closer to 1k peasant points. Pictures to follow :)
  • mithrilforge, elmo and Jud Cottrell like this

Captain Semper

Captain Semper

++ PROVOCATOR NAVUS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 16,585 posts

Look forward for the official vow! ^ :)

Filkarion

Filkarion

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 352 posts
  • Faction: Sublime Sound Seekers

I was wandering around Xenos forums, impressed with commitment but not so much with numbers... then stumbled upon you guys!

A Manta... a 4K pts vow...Wow, you really belive in the greater good!

Go Xenos! Let us show the "others" the Galaxy is not their playground!

ETL_2016_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei01.gifETL_2016_Medal_02_Primus_Inter_Pares.gifETL_2016_Badge_08_Badge_of_the_Hero.jpgETL_2018_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei_01.gifETL_VI_Badge_Forum_Champion_Xenos_Tyranigallery_48988_15465_18674.pnggallery_48988_15465_5172.pnggallery_48988_15808_16184.pngMy Sublime Sound Seekers Slaanesh army

The Skull Knight

Triszin

Triszin

++ INTERFECTOR ROBUSTUS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 6,680 posts
Wilks posted this in the works in progress thread

http://www.bolterand...s/#entry5067116

Looks like he wants to do etl for tau?
  • wilks_ likes this
banana

Vay

Vay

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 35 posts

- Few more hours... I think I made progress...

TTJlBbPl.jpg

• mithrilforge, Triszin, elmo and 4 others like this

wilks_

wilks_

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 28 posts

Hi all,

For the greater good!!

I thought id take the opportunity to take part in my first ETL smile.png  So here it goes !

I, wilks_ , rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the  = TAU = and vow to complete

2 x XV104 Riptides armed with Heavy burst cannon, advanced targeting system and a velocity tracker each accompanied by 2 shielded missile drones  

656pts.

1 x XV109 Y'Vahra battlesuit with advanced targeting system and target lock, accompanied by 2 x M52 Shield drones

437pts

✝   2 x XV8 Crisis bodyguards , ** 1st:  2 x fusion blaster **  ** 2nd: shield generator flamer

143pts

of total value = 1235pts on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end

✝  - please note that in the total unit of 3, i had already completed 1 battlesuit, so i did not include it in the point list / vow but it will be in the before picture below.

Etl prior 2 (1 Of 1) 2
Etl prior 2 (1 Of 1) 3

Thanks to @triszin for the pointer!

Edited by wilks_, 07 May 2018 - 06:07 PM.

• mithrilforge, Triszin, elmo and 1 other like this

Captain Semper

Captain Semper

++ PROVOCATOR NAVUS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 16,585 posts

Wilks posted this in the works in progress thread

http://www.bolterand...s/#entry5067116

Looks like he wants to do etl for tau?

It appears to be the case... ;)

Hi all,

For the greater good!!

I thought id take the opportunity to take part in my first ETL smile.png  So here it goes !

I, wilks_ , rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the  = TAU = and vow to complete

2 x XV104 Riptides armed with Heavy burst cannon, advanced targeting system and a velocity tracker each accompanied by 2 shielded missile drones  

656pts.

1 x XV109 Y'Vahra battlesuit with advanced targeting system and target lock, accompanied by 2 x M52 Shield drones

437pts

✝   2 x XV8 Crisis bodyguards , ** 1st:  2 x fusion blaster **  ** 2nd: shield generator flamer

143pts

of total value = 1235pts on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end

✝  - please note that in the total unit of 3, i had already completed 1 battlesuit, so i did not include it in the point list / vow but it will be in the before picture below.

Thanks to @triszin for the pointer!

Welcome walks_, hefty vow there... Good luck mate!

- Few more hours... I think I made progress...

TTJlBbPl.jpg

This is VERY imposing! The mobilisation of the Tau is really inspiring! Well done gentlemen!

Now we're entering the last 24 hours before the First Weekly Update (out Wednesday). Let's see some more joining up until then!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

• elmo and Shas O R'alai like this

Panzer

Panzer

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 21,070 posts
  • Faction: Order of Baal, Dal'yth Sept
Looks like you used only two of the three Crisis weapon/system slots? Add a third weapon or support system for more points (and a generally more efficient unit loadout). ;)

Edited by sfPanzer, 07 May 2018 - 06:57 PM.

• Captain Semper and Shas O R'alai like this

gallery_62972_10568_7658.jpgbFk9acX.pnggallery_62972_14467_40478.pnggallery_62972_14467_3819.jpggallery_62972_10568_4118.jpg

KhorneHunter57x

KhorneHunter57x

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,993 posts

I, KhorneHunter57x, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the T'au Empire and vow to complete one TX7 Hammerhead Gunship, armed with one Railgun, two Smart Missile Systems, and two Seeker Missiles, of a total value of 178 points on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

gallery_45382_4545_888413.jpg

• mithrilforge, Captain Semper, Triszin and 3 others like this

"We must thank the Emperor, I suppose, that it was Roboute Guilliman's gene-line that proved the most stable and prevalent. Had it been that of Russ or the Khan, for example, we would have found ourselves defended by feral savages barely distinguishable from our foes. At least the Ultramarines successors understand how to conduct war in a civilized fashion." - pg. 25, Codex Supplement: Ultramarines

Vay

Vay

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 35 posts

Few more hours of nose and wing work...

KaKw5ctl.jpg

• mithrilforge, Captain Semper, elmo and 3 others like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ETL VI, ETL, E Tenebrae Lux, E Tenebrae Lux VI

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users