That looks like a present you get at Christmas that you can't wait to put together !! :wub: ...:laugh.:

it's so well done man, i love how each piece is perfect :thumbsup:

Build Build Build !!! 

Cheers,Mithril

Ohhhh Mithril!!!!

gallery_106282_14471_167873.jpg

gallery_106282_14471_81866.jpg

gallery_106282_14471_13042.jpg

gallery_106282_14471_42480.jpg

gallery_106282_14471_21770.jpg

gallery_106282_14471_133462.jpg

I still have to finish the left and right arm and the chest mounted missile pods / burst cannons. Sadly, I had to strip the rail gun's power pack relay.....I tried a new technique and lets just say....startide nexus hahahaha.

The model is pinned with a 3/32 rod at the hip so it can look left/right and the head is pinned with a 1.1mm rod to swap out. I will not be magnetizing the left and right arm as I don't care to swap out those weapons. The legs are glued and she is standing on her own :D

C/C welcomed!

Enjoy :P

WoW :wub:  that's great! ,in comparison shots there...it's a Big Tuna :biggrin.:  

Yeah those Colours really work well don't they! ,hey thanks for putting it together for a photo shoot :cool.:  

Cheers, Mithril

Thanks guys!

I guess I should start posting these in my own thread hahaha, but I want y’all to know I’m actively working on this massive vow. I understand I account for ~1/3 of our teams points and I’m not going to let the greater good down!

Jud, I am going to finish the left and right arm weapons, the power pack and the missile pod/burst cannons this Wednesday. After that the next thing I’m going to paint is the New Tigershark AX-1-0! I’m trying to decide what pattern or design to do on it.

The 3 XV9s and the XV88-2 are now complete and moving on to the 9 x XV8 old style Crisis suits ;)

gallery_62353_13282_141975.jpg

gallery_62353_13282_31657.jpg

gallery_62353_13282_29086.jpg

Way to go ELMO! Love that OOP FW broadside :biggrin.: I love your camo scheme, them XV9 look something fierce!!

I bet you had an amazing, fun filled time assembling them XV9's...... (I have never cursed at a models legs so much).

And that is part of why i don't buy FW Resin...:ermm: ...:biggrin.:

Mithril

Thanks guys!

I guess I should start posting these in my own thread hahaha, but I want y’all to know I’m actively working on this massive vow. I understand I account for ~1/3 of our teams points and I’m not going to let the greater good down!

Jud, I am going to finish the left and right arm weapons, the power pack and the missile pod/burst cannons this Wednesday. After that the next thing I’m going to paint is the New Tigershark AX-1-0! I’m trying to decide what pattern or design to do on it.

Awesome! I think the Tiger Shark will look fantastic in your scheme.

Looking good Elmo! Keep em coming!

This is truly fantastic progress... 

@ Shas O R'alai: :eek: This is magnificent... it's when everything works: the yellow, the grey the metal, the tidy paint job (especially of the yellow) the gigantic scale! :lol

@ Elmo: those camouflaged suits work amazingly well! :yes:

THIS IS THE CUT-OFF FOR THE WEEKLY UPDATE - EVERY VOW OR COMPLETION REPORTED BEYOND THIS POINT WILL COUNT FOR NEXT WEEK'S UPDATE.

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Captain, I love your devotion sir! Love reading all the details!!

I will have completed my Super Tuna by this evening and started on my Barracuda AX-5-2 and Tigershark AX-1-0.

The tuna is : 1912 points and the flyers account for 994 points :) I’m trying to move the needle closer to the 4000 so I cann try and re-vow before ETL end.

I will have completed my Super Tuna by this evening and started on my Barracuda AX-5-2 and Tigershark AX-1-0.

The tuna is : 1912 points and the flyers account for 994 points :smile.: I’m trying to move the needle closer to the 4000 so I cann try and re-vow before ETL end.

Your going great guns Bud :thumbsup: :thumbsup:   i'll be honest, half the other models in all the other forums are not even close to being as nice as your Super Tuna :cool.:  Outstanding work man!!! 

Cheers, Mithril

The tuna is : 1912 points and the flyers account for 994 points :smile.: I’m trying to move the needle closer to the 4000 so I cann try and re-vow before ETL end.

Your going great guns Bud :thumbsup: :thumbsup:   i'll be honest, half the other models in all the other forums are not even close to being as nice as your Super Tuna :cool.:  Outstanding work man!!! 

Cheers, Mithril

I really appreciate that Mithril! Only the best for the ETL!!! 

Hey Elmo! 

I saw your Super Tuna on google images while searching for a size reference. Can you please post a picture of you KX139 next to your KV128 for me please :D

Sorry.... missed this completely. I will try to post it on Saturday.

Archived