+++Tyranids Outpost+++

Captain Semper

I'm going to be realistic in conceding at this point, too much of life has encroached on any hobby time. I'll be starting up a penance thread in August. In the meantime I'll work on what I can as time permits.

I don't like this, but it is fully understandable, dear fellow spawned.

I plan to do everything in my vow just in time

Aaaand Semper, when does EtL precisely ends in Italy (Same timezone as Greece, as far as I know) ?

I have to plan precisely if I want some extra time to paint

Edit: if i did not made a mistake EtL should end August 1st , 2018 @ 19:00 in Italy

Ok guys, let's roll up!

Me: Completed 3-4 gen hibryds, purestrian, Swarmlord, Hive tyrant (almost); 1-2 gen and metamorphs in progress; magus, iconward, patriarch and broodlord to do.

Plan to end my vow near the end of EtL (I will be on vacation from the 27, so with 5 free days and with infantry mostly done I should have plenty of time)

Sabadin vow reached the final point of evolution (death:sweat: ), strange how life get on the way of your painting activity! (no problem Sab, better luck next year:wink: )

Angarox, long time not heard anything from you...how is your swarm doing?

Blue Belly, you gave us our only completition so far, what about you? Remember, if you do not complete your vow, even the closed one will be worth nothing

EtL ends on August 1st at 17 GMT!

For us this was first year, so no surprise we did not shine...we will just evolve next year

So, just now our enemys underestimate us, thinking that we will do no completion at all...let's prove them wrong

HEY HI HELLO SORRY!!! 

I've been away working at a very intensive summer job at college, but this weekend I will complete my vow!! The Warriors are done, I just need to finish the Hive Tyrant now...

HEY HI HELLO SORRY!!! 

I've been away working at a very intensive summer job at college, but this weekend I will complete my vow!! The Warriors are done, I just need to finish the Hive Tyrant now...

Hi everyone, sorry real life shenanigans have hijacked my poor hive. BUT! I will finish these stealers for the Hive! Just might be timing it extremely well...

Good to see the commitment in both of you! I will see you at the photo finish! :lol:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I'm so happy to hear from you guys!

I am currently painting the last infantry, then it's just some characters, just in time for the end! Later I will post pictographies of the "done" stuff

church-doors.jpg

ETL VI IS OFFICIALLY OVER!

NO NEW COMPLETIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED PAST THIS POINT!

That was a blast, but it's not over yet! I will go through all the Outposts to make a LAST UPDATE later on and then I need to compile the results and present them in a meaningful manner in the Final Report. This will come in a couple of days along with the relevant badges. 

What I need is, after the LAST UPDATE, for each participant to check his/her status in the first page of his/her Outpost and notify me if there is something amiss so I can correct it. Do that publicly in the Outposts as my inbox is filled and I have no time to clean it up. 

Once you check your status lay back and wait for the final report. If you have any questions feel free to raise them. You can freely discuss the event in your Outpost, post pics of your vows and generally have a great and relaxed time until the Final Report. 

Congratulations to all!

http://fortressofunforgiven.homestead.com/ETL_6_Poster_01_Announcement_V2.jpg

ETL VI MASTER ARTIFICER: 

KIZZDOUGHS

You can see the results here

Now the ETL VI is truly over. This thread will remain open for posting but will become unpinned. 

Until next year, farewell!

Captain Semper
Member of the Inner Circle
Master of Recruits

Archived