+++Tyranids Outpost+++

Captain Semper

Well, here's one outta left field! I'm back on the B&C, and its not Salamanders related! It's time to DEVOUR.

I, BlueBelly1863, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of THE GREAT DEVOURER and vow to complete a Broodlord with Monstrous Rending Claws and 8 Genestealers with Rending Claws for a total value of 258 points on or before August 1, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory (and endless biomatter). Failure will doom me to wear the badge of Oathbreaker until the year-end.

gallery_87472_14613_1368973.jpg

YEEEEEEEEEEEAH!

Edit: I wrote this message on the fly, now I have some more time, so...

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!:devil: :devil: :pirate: :laugh.: :woot: :wallbash: :biggrin.: :biggrin.: :teehee: :wink: :happy.: :yes:

OK, now it's updated! :yes:

Just so you know, Tyranids have more participants than Grey Knights atm...

THIS IS THE LAST WEEKEND OF THE RECRUITMENT PERIOD - MAKE THE MOST OF IT!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Very quiet here... 

THIS IS THE CUT-OFF FOR THE WEEKLY UPDATE - EVERY VOW OR COMPLETION REPORTED BEYOND THIS POINT WILL COUNT FOR NEXT WEEK'S UPDATE.

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

WOW!

I love your color scheme, clear and effective!

Seems to look good both on Stealers and other tyranids, (this did not happen very often)

Splendid work

BTW I'm working on my 2nd-3rd generation cultists now

WOW!

I love your color scheme, clear and effective!

Seems to look good both on Stealers and other tyranids, (this did not happen very often)

Splendid work

BTW I'm working on my 2nd-3rd generation cultists now

Thank you so much for the high praise Fikarion!!! As I was painting this group, my first real painting attempt of Tyranids, I fell in love with this scheme too! Pretty simple and the yellow looks really solid. Hive Fleet Jormungandr grows stronger with each day! 

Look forward to seeing the cultists!!  

Here is my second vow for the Great Devourer:

-Hive Tyrant w/ Wings, Monstrous Rending Claws, Adrenal Glands, and a Heavy Venom Cannon

-Mawloc w/ Adrenal Glands and Toxin Sacs

-3 Tyranid Warriors, 2 w/ Deathspitters and 1 w/ a Devourer (all have Scything Talons)

This comes to a total of 404 points. I know my vows are small, but my collection is still growing and I want achievable batches! I shall not be an oathbreaker. Here come the big bugs!

gallery_87472_14613_913088.jpg

Well here goes!

I, Angarox, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Almighty Tyranids and vow to comple a Broodlord and 5no Genestealers of total value of 222pts on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker and wallow in the spawning vats until the year-end.

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/gallery/image/236012-img-20180531-2257572/

***Points cost edited - I'll blame excitement for forgetting how to count :D ***

QUIET YOU SAY??? NO MORE!

CONSIDER MY FIRST VOW: COMPLETE.

Hidden Content

gallery_87472_14613_787708.jpggallery_87472_14613_1070527.jpggallery_87472_14613_903570.jpg

More to come... The Hive Mind demands it be so....

AMAZING COMPLETION! And a follow-up too? Wow! Well done BlueBelly, you keep the Tyranid colours flying! :tu:

Well here goes!

I, Angarox, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Almighty Tyranids and vow to comple a Broodlord and 5no Genestealers of total value of 222pts on or before August 1st, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker and wallow in the spawning vats until the year-end.

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/gallery/image/236012-img-20180531-2257572/

***Points cost edited - I'll blame excitement for forgetting how to count :biggrin.: ***

Another bug-lord coming to the fray! :woot: Well Angorax, welcome the to the B&C and the ETL man - I hope you enjoy it here and don't hesitate to ask any questions!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Thank you Captain!! 

Here's a quick update on the second vow! The Mawloc is all done! 

That's seriously scary! Fantastic work, bro!

Much love brother, thank you!!! Just wait for the Hive Tyrant, who happens to have a space marine helmet and shoulder pad on his base..... wonder what chapter those will end up being... any guesses? :happy.:

Thank you Captain!! 

Here's a quick update on the second vow! The Mawloc is all done! 

That's seriously scary! Fantastic work, bro!

Much love brother, thank you!!! Just wait for the Hive Tyrant, who happens to have a space marine helmet and shoulder pad on his base..... wonder what chapter those will end up being... any guesses? :happy.:

Why is it always like this with you? Now I have to get some dead Tyranid objective markers!

Archived