Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

+++Tyranids Outpost+++

ETL VI ETL E Tenebrae Lux E Tenebrae Lux VI

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

BlueBelly1863

BlueBelly1863

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 417 posts
  • Faction: Salamanders - Ashen Brigade

Well, here's one outta left field! I'm back on the B&C, and its not Salamanders related! It's time to DEVOUR. 

I, BlueBelly1863, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of THE GREAT DEVOURER and vow to complete a Broodlord with Monstrous Rending Claws and 8 Genestealers with Rending Claws for a total value of 258 points on or before August 1, 2018. Success will bring me eternal glory (and endless biomatter). Failure will doom me to wear the badge of Oathbreaker until the year-end. 

gallery_87472_14613_1368973.jpg

• Captain Semper, Sabadin, Xenith and 1 other like this

Captain Semper

Captain Semper

++ PROVOCATOR NAVUS ++

• ++ CUSTODE ++
  • 12,288 posts
  • Faction: Dark Angels

YES!!!! *air punch*

Welcome to ETL VI Bluebelly - i will be updating a bit later though...

Good stuff... :yes:

• BlueBelly1863 and Filkarion like this

Filkarion

Filkarion

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 188 posts
  • Faction: Sublime Sound Seekers

YEEEEEEEEEEEAH!

Edit: I wrote this message on the fly, now I have some more time, so...

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!devil.gif devil.gif pirate.gif laugh.png woot.gif wallbash.gif biggrin.png biggrin.png teehee.gif msn-wink.gif happy.png yes.gif

Edited by Filkarion, Yesterday, 07:41 AM.

gallery_29004_11951_52635.jpgETL_2016_Banner_04_Primus_Inter_Pares.jpETL_2016_Banner_03_Custos_Fidei01.jpgETL_2016_Badge_08_Badge_of_the_Hero.jpgMy Sublime Sound Seekers Slaanesh army

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ETL VI, ETL, E Tenebrae Lux, E Tenebrae Lux VI

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users