+++Tyranids Outpost+++

Captain Semper

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I've primed my broodlord & genestealers and started on colours (will be making a wip topic to show)

Plus those are great paintjobs BlueBelly (and everyone else!), really making me want to do mine as well! Plus need to get them done so I can vow all my warriors next :D

***Blooming autocorrect***

A bit earlier than usual - I will not have the time to update later today...

THIS IS THE CUT-OFF FOR THE WEEKLY UPDATE - EVERY VOW OR COMPLETION REPORTED BEYOND THIS POINT WILL COUNT FOR NEXT WEEK'S UPDATE.

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Fancy a little break from painting gold for my Space Marines vow, so making another Out-of-Competition vow here!

I, Halandaar, pledge to complete one Broodlord (for an irrelevant total of 162 points) by August 1st, lest I be rendered down into biomass for the swarm.

gallery_84244_14462_9492.jpg

We are silent but not idle...

Brushes on models make (almost :biggrin.: ) no sound

So do not count us out... A lot of people underestimated Tyranids just until digestion started

Well, you should be vowing for the Tyranids all along! Good luck man! :thumbsup:

I think if I had more to offer, I would have; my unpainted Tyranid stuff only amounts to about 800 points, whereas my Astartes stuff is closer to 8000! Maybe next year eh!

Anyway, here's the finished Broodlord.

gallery_84244_14462_26251.jpg

I could not paint as much as I wanted ("father" is a time consuming job), so I will finish it in time, but no hope to revow this ETL, sorry.

Still I will be super happy when my cult (plus some centerpieces for my Tyranids) will be done!^^ I'm proud of the results, definetivelly improved my skills 

I'm going to be realistic in conceding at this point, too much of life has encroached on any hobby time. I'll be starting up a penance thread in August. In the meantime I'll work on what I can as time permits.

Archived