Skorp's Dark Angels

Skorp

*Skorp bows solemnly*

With past battles ringing in his ears, his tattered robes hide the fire burning within. He will never give up, one day they will all be painted...

---

Hi. I'm Skorp. I started my warhammer and table top journey a couple years ago. Now that ETL VI is upon us and it will be my first ETL, I've decided to stop putting off making a painting and army progress blog. Depicted below is my Greenwing thus far, begun with the purpose of making a battle company for 7th edition. Being new to the hobby I somehow always find myself painting infantry. With the dark vengeance tactical squads being cheap on ebay, I figured it was a good way to learn to paint and get practice doing so. I've continued down the path I started, finding it difficult to abandon the marines of my beginnings. While I have a healthy stash of deathwing and ravenwing, and their time will come, I want to get the troops out of the way so I can establish a solid base on which to add models to. 

vow1

As I've accumulated a lot of models over the past 2 years and I don't have as much time as I once did to pursue hobbies, I've been aiming for painting basecoats and shading followed by nicely basing my models. Some of my older models I didn't base as I hadn't figured out my plans for it yet and I need to go back and base those. Would love to hear your C&C as someone with miles to go and much to learn. 

Planned ETL 6 Vows Depending on Progress:

1. Azrael, Lion's Helm, Kitbashed Chapter Ancient, 5 Bolter Scouts, 1 Shotgun Scout

2. 10x Hellblasters

3. 5x Devastators (2 Rockets, 1 Plasma Cannon, 1 Heavy Bolter, 1 Signum Sarg)

4. Darkshroud

5. 8x Devastators (3 Heavy Bolters, 5 Bolter Marines)

Future Dreams

6x Magnetized Inceptors

Drop pod

3x Magnetized Speeders

Talon Master

Predator

Plasma Pistol Vets

Edited by Skorp

• 1 year later...

Guess I havent updated since the start of the last ETL, I will start doing that more now that the next ETL is soon upon us.

I promise to post updates between last year and now soon. But for today here is the MKIV techmarine I built today. Mmm... mustered.

http://i68.tinypic.com/23k3dyo.jpg

Edited by Skorp