ETL VI For the Liber!

Machine God

Glad you spotted that little reference. :tongue.: Which console are you on again?

I might have some other references sprinkled into my next vows, depending on what it is. Maybe some Exo stuff...

Cambrius

Technically Xbox, but I actually stopped playing Destiny altogether when the second one came out.

This isn't a topic for the forum though. :sweat:

That said, there's a lot of cool/horrifying stuff that could be taken from Destiny and applied to 40k in a fun way - you could have your Chapter repeat hypnoindoctrinations to unruly brothers, with a number after their names to keep track of how often they've gone through the process, for example. :whistling:

While I have to admit I am deeply behind on my ETL vow, I did do a little something something.

bfj6Ml1.jpg

(Applied to an interior door in my house)

I'd like to propose a small challenge for my fellow liberites, I will make  a "Liber Ascendens" graphic for the Liberite who completes the most points this ETL. Call it my little contribution to motivate my fellow frater. I've got a variety of textures, colors, and fonts I can make it out of (though I do enjoy using the oldschool font that was used in the codecies) the winner may also receive some graphics that'll match their faction or army :biggrin.:

Now I'm gonna get back to work so when I get out of work I can maybe dedicate a little time to actually finishing my vow :wink:

I'd like to soon offer these graphical rewards on a more regular basis to the rest of the member base, I find it fun to make, and honestly, I'd get a kick out of something I made making it's way across the world to make fellow 40K fans smile a bit. So who knows good sir, maybe you'll get your own soon enough :)

• 2 weeks later...

I declared my two scout squads for the Liber, so here they are:

Space Crows scouts

R8wIfwS.jpg

Squad Barney

wWV3ZR6.jpg

Squad Montana

21dee7Q.jpg

I'll have to write something up on them soon. Just need to decide what to pledge for a second vow as time is limited.

FOR THE LIBER!!!!!!

VOW COMPLETE

gallery_36568_13518_30878.jpg

Lieutenant

gallery_36568_13518_16615.jpg

Intercessors

gallery_36568_13518_26827.jpg

Inceptors

gallery_36568_13518_86075.jpg

Hellblasters

gallery_36568_13518_32598.jpg

Ancient

gallery_36568_13518_54994.jpg

Aggressors

gallery_36568_13518_48754.jpg

Rievers

Please note the lack of bases, grenades and leather needing a brown wash and overly thick high lights are all noted and shall be addressed where possible (bases when I base the whole army, grenades when I get more Agrax Earthshade, overly thick highlights when I get a detail brush that lasts more then three seconds of painting)

And as a follow up

I, Brother Argent, vow to address my lack of ZEAL in my past vow and on my painting station by vowing to complete a Chaplain in Terminator Armour and a Chaplain on foot coming to a total of 187 points by the end of July.

gallery_36568_13518_24110.jpg

IRON AND BLOOD BROTHERS!!!!!!!!

And BAM!

gallery_36568_13518_2366.jpg

Second vow complete. Now to move onto my latest big project, the re-launch of my Tale of Eight Armies into my series of WARZONE: Project logs. Expect a fair chunk of my B&C time back here in the Liber as I rework and recreate the fluff behind these projects.

IRON AND BLOOD!!!! And GO LIBER!!!!

Archived