Prot's ITC Challenge: P5: New ITC Test Game: Astra- NO MORT

Prot

Its worth it, its simply a different unit in entirety (name and options). Ask for DE not to take trueborn if they say no still

Is it a different unit entry because of the wargear right? The Psychic Powers?

That’s how I explained it but I’m not going to be difficult about it. If they aren’t in agreement I’ll just drop it.

Well if anything, that's another reason to not go with the Morty list. Without warptime it becomes even harder to justify him lol

My thought too.

Right. That’s eventually what I said. I was told I could use it with that reasoning however once it has Heretic Astartes keyword and not Deathguard I would lose the Deathguard benefits. Strats, inexorable advance, etc etc.

Right. That’s eventually what I said. I was told I could use it with that reasoning however once it has Heretic Astartes keyword and not Deathguard I would lose the Deathguard benefits. Strats, inexorable advance, etc etc.

It has both keywords...this seems odd reasoning on their end :/

At this point the Tournie is a day away. They have a lot to do I'm sure at the venue, I'm not going to make a big issue of it.

I told them why I'd disagree with that reasoning... I mean I've got my Index right in front of me with the DP using "Legion" keyword. But you gotta know when to pick your battles. :)

Archived