More Last Chance to buy misery

Reyner

• 2 weeks later...

A little birdy has suggested we'll be losing the older legion upgrades tomorrow, along with MK V. Take that with considerable salt.

Do you have more specific info on what "older legion upgrades" means? Heads and shoulder pads that were released first?

If that's true, then it is completely bonkers. I really hope the birdie has it wrong (not meant as jab to you or your source, Isinfier).

Today, not tomorrow. I'm still stuck on the 23rd.

A little birdy has suggested we'll be losing the older legion upgrades tomorrow, along with MK V. Take that with considerable salt.

Do you have more specific info on what "older legion upgrades" means? Heads and shoulder pads that were released first?

If that's true, then it is completely bonkers. I really hope the birdie has it wrong (not meant as jab to you or your source, Isinfier).

As far as they said, any of the legions included in Books 1-3 that got armour upgrades.

So far nothing, but I’ve had an odd moment when I saw Krole up for pre-order nearly two hours ago and just now I couldn’t see it on the FW site.

As a Brit, I saw her too - she went up for £36. What's doubly weird is that when I checked the US Forge World site out of curiosity, she was still $36. So either Forge World has a very...strange pre-order incentive of 'BUY OUR MODELS RIGHT AWAY OR WE'LL ADD ON $100', or she got put up with the wrong colonial (:teehee:) price by accident like that Mechanicum LCTB banner did a few weeks ago.

The absolute state.

Addendum: There ARE two ''''''bundles''''' (lol) I haven't seen before up now however, one for Vultarax and one for Vorax. Did they go up for sale last week when Scoria was released and I just missed them, or are they new?

Nice to see the ability not to field any sort of heavy weapons anymore...with the heavy weapons going last chance to buy how the hell am I supposed to field heavies support infantry...

Krash

In all fairness:

• You can still buy heavy weapon packs that are compatible with the plastic MkIII and MkIV plastic sets. Arguably cheaper even if you don't like the underslung aesthetic of weapons like missile launchers and lascannons.
  • The MkIII and MkIV heavy weapon teams have been neutered for a couple of months now, since all the compatible over-the-shoulder weapons were discontinued along with the MkII armour sets.

I didn't have any issues finding them on the UK site. Maybe they've temporarily removed them from the US site whilst they ensure the Memphis distribution facility has enough in stock.

KVIgr9K.png

So far nothing, but I’ve had an odd moment when I saw Krole up for pre-order nearly two hours ago and just now I couldn’t see it on the FW site.

As a Brit, I saw her too - she went up for £36. What's doubly weird is that when I checked the US Forge World site out of curiosity, she was still $36. So either Forge World has a very...strange pre-order incentive of 'BUY OUR MODELS RIGHT AWAY OR WE'LL ADD ON $100', or she got put up with the wrong colonial (:teehee:) price by accident like that Mechanicum LCTB banner did a few weeks ago.

The absolute state.

Addendum: There ARE two ''''''bundles''''' (lol) I haven't seen before up now however, one for Vultarax and one for Vorax. Did they go up for sale last week when Scoria was released and I just missed them, or are they new?

She's on the US site as of right now. $56. Not seeing any new LCTB.

Archived