Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

More Last Chance to buy misery

• Please log in to reply
366 replies to this topic

Hfran Morkai

Hfran Morkai

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,322 posts
  • Faction: Space wolves
Oops. Completely slipped my mind. Cheers guys, Good source of close combat arms too. Want at least a full Seeker Squad advancing accompanied by a Speaker of the Dead (think I've already six sets of running legs). :)
QUOTE (A D-B @ Jan 10 2011, 12:45 PM)
THE CUSTODIANS AREN'T PSYCHIC OH MY GOD I HATE YOU MIKAL.

gallery_24878_5332_45982.jpg

Isinfier

Isinfier

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,821 posts

A little birdy has suggested we'll be losing the older legion upgrades tomorrow, along with MK V. Take that with considerable salt.

If you're using grimdark unironically you're part of the problem.

Elzender

Elzender

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 561 posts

A little birdy has suggested we'll be losing the older legion upgrades tomorrow, along with MK V. Take that with considerable salt.

Do you have more specific info on what "older legion upgrades" means? Heads and shoulder pads that were released first?

If that's true, then it is completely bonkers. I really hope the birdie has it wrong (not meant as jab to you or your source, Isinfier).

My blog (in Spanish): http://suenosdeuncon...logspot.com.es/

ETL_2016_Banner_03_Custos_Fidei01.jpggallery_48988_10069_73849.png

Unknown Legionnaire

Unknown Legionnaire

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 445 posts
  • Faction: XXth Legion & Cult Allies

... tomorrow ...

Why tomorrow ?

I was under the impression FW new releases as well as changes like LCTB always went live on a Friday .... at least the past couple years.

Smile like Dynat when you're winning !

Isinfier

Isinfier

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,821 posts
Today, not tomorrow. I'm still stuck on the 23rd.

Do you have more specific info on what "older legion upgrades" means? Heads and shoulder pads that were released first?

If that's true, then it is completely bonkers. I really hope the birdie has it wrong (not meant as jab to you or your source, Isinfier).

As far as they said, any of the legions included in Books 1-3 that got armour upgrades.

Jolemai

Jolemai

++ CERDONIS CÆDIS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 12,374 posts
  • Faction: Blood Angels
Well that's bonkers if true.

m_r_parker

m_r_parker

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,058 posts
So far nothing, but I’ve had an odd moment when I saw Krole up for pre-order nearly two hours ago and just now I couldn’t see it on the FW site.
gallery_26271_12264_20095.jpg

Gabriel Santar

Gabriel Santar

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 78 posts
  • Faction: I, IV, VIII, X, XV, XIX, XX

So far nothing, but I’ve had an odd moment when I saw Krole up for pre-order nearly two hours ago and just now I couldn’t see it on the FW site.

As a Brit, I saw her too - she went up for £36. What's doubly weird is that when I checked the US Forge World site out of curiosity, she was still $36. So either Forge World has a very...strange pre-order incentive of 'BUY OUR MODELS RIGHT AWAY OR WE'LL ADD ON $100', or she got put up with the wrong colonial (teehee.gif) price by accident like that Mechanicum LCTB banner did a few weeks ago.

The absolute state.

Addendum: There ARE two ''''''bundles''''' (lol) I haven't seen before up now however, one for Vultarax and one for Vorax. Did they go up for sale last week when Scoria was released and I just missed them, or are they new?

Edited by Gabriel Santar, 24 August 2018 - 09:41 AM.

m_r_parker

m_r_parker

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,058 posts
The bundles were up last week when Scoria got released. The Vulturax one is half tempting me, and at least there is discount there on buying three individually.
However, I’m still on a ‘wait and see’ status until we get a few weeks with no LCTB.

Captain_Krash

Captain_Krash

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 685 posts
  • Faction: Lamenters

Nice to see the ability not to field any sort of heavy weapons anymore...with the heavy weapons going last chance to buy how the hell am I supposed to field heavies support infantry...

Krash

Ad Victoriam

m_r_parker

m_r_parker

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,058 posts

Nice to see the ability not to field any sort of heavy weapons anymore...with the heavy weapons going last chance to buy how the hell am I supposed to field heavies support infantry...

Krash

In all fairness:

• You can still buy heavy weapon packs that are compatible with the plastic MkIII and MkIV plastic sets. Arguably cheaper even if you don't like the underslung aesthetic of weapons like missile launchers and lascannons.
  • The MkIII and MkIV heavy weapon teams have been neutered for a couple of months now, since all the compatible over-the-shoulder weapons were discontinued along with the MkII armour sets.

Captain_Krash

Captain_Krash

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 685 posts
  • Faction: Lamenters

Where I seriously can't find them on the site...

Krash

Ad Victoriam

Isinfier

Isinfier

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,821 posts

I didn't have any issues finding them on the UK site. Maybe they've temporarily removed them from the US site whilst they ensure the Memphis distribution facility has enough in stock.

Spoiler

Elzender

Elzender

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 561 posts

Wasn't Krole released some weeks ago?

LetsYouDown

LetsYouDown

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,445 posts
  • Faction: Ist & XIVth Legions

Wasn't Krole released some weeks ago?

As a pre-release at events, yes

• Elzender likes this

Elzender

Elzender

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 561 posts
Oh, I knew they pre-released her during an event but I thought FW had already put her on general release. It's a very, very nice mini, hope to see her pop up in some threads.

Zuvassin

Zuvassin

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 108 posts
  • Faction: Chaos Space Marines

As a Brit, I saw her too - she went up for £36. What's doubly weird is that when I checked the US Forge World site out of curiosity, she was still $36. So either Forge World has a very...strange pre-order incentive of 'BUY OUR MODELS RIGHT AWAY OR WE'LL ADD ON $100', or she got put up with the wrong colonial (teehee.gif) price by accident like that Mechanicum LCTB banner did a few weeks ago.

The absolute state.

Addendum: There ARE two ''''''bundles''''' (lol) I haven't seen before up now however, one for Vultarax and one for Vorax. Did they go up for sale last week when Scoria was released and I just missed them, or are they new?

She's on the US site as of right now. $56. Not seeing any new LCTB.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users