More Last Chance to buy misery

Reyner

The newsletter does not say anything about new LCTB items, they just remind that the mkII and weapon packs are about to be discontinued, and they also say the dreadnought arms promotion lasts until the end of this month. Plus, there is a draw for 3 100£ vouchers for all newsletter subscribers, one voucher a month for the next three months.

Ummm the cataphractii kits and tartaros weapon kits have gone last chance to buy, including the cataphractii chain axe kit.

Plus the Mark 2 and Mark 6 command upgrade sets.... Bye bye nuncio voxes..

Yeah this is getting a bit worrying.

I snapped up a MkII Command Kit, some Seeker Bolters and a second tank crew set first thing this morning as that Command Group is sick and Seeker Bolters I'm struggling to find a third party solution in that vein (Umbra Ferrox styles are covered by some makers) but I'm nervous about the rest of the range and not being able to grab it all.

Fortunately due to some prior prep in another hobby of mine I've got a circuit board I could easily sell for £180 (what I paid for it) as they're hard to come by, but I wanted to keep it for myself. However if FW kill the Power Weapon packs and other Command Units/Counsels I might have to give in...

Ummm the cataphractii kits and tartaros weapon kits have gone last chance to buy, including the cataphractii chain axe kit.

Plus the Mark 2 and Mark 6 command upgrade sets.... Bye bye nuncio voxes..

Nah, those have all been LCTB since last week.

Well, I'm just happy I had some spare cash and could throw a few hundred pounds at FW to get the last bunch of MK II kits I need to round out my XIXth Crusade-era-style army.
Got to round out the Destroyers and Recon snipers to full squads in the event they acctually see a point drop to make them useful in the future.
Also bought that Malcador I always wanted, now I just need to model a big volkite cannon to replace the battlecannon. ;)

Just spoke with FW apparently there.was such a demand for some of the MK2 stuff that some orders won't be fulfilled. :s

What a surprise. Heresy player like Heresy stuff. ;)

Dang, that does not sound good, I actually asked a similar thing about the torsos and they told me that if you made the order while available, it was guaranteed you would get them. Guess the mkII molds are really deteriorated and they aren't sure they can get acceptable casts for all orders, and making a new mold would kinda defeat the whole purpose of removing them from the catalog.

Dang, that does not sound good, I actually asked a similar thing about the torsos and they told me that if you made the order while available, it was guaranteed you would get them. Guess the mkII molds are really deteriorated and they aren't sure they can get acceptable casts for all orders, and making a new mold would kinda defeat the whole purpose of removing them from the catalog.

I ordered a couple of sets of Mk II when the torsos went on LCTB and they were great. How many tines can those rubber molds be used?

Oh,it was just a supposition, plus some people have said that some of the last MkII purchases they made were not that great regarding quality control. If yours were tacticals, we must take into account that they were redone when the plastic HH boxes came out to make the right hand go with the bolters and not the arms, so their molds will probably be newer than the other mkII kits.

Archived