More Last Chance to buy misery

Reyner

Damn,when people were saying the MkIV dreads were going to go I said to myself “Not the MkIV Ironclad!”, and here it goes. To be honest this is one of my favourite Dreadnought sculpts, it’s so utilitarian. Had to pick up a couple more, along with some DA and Chaplain dreads that I hadn’t got round to buying yet.

And whose bright idea was it to release a Legions Primarch and signature Terminator unit at the same time as announcing another wave of LCTB? Why not last week when there was literally nothing put up for pre-order and no new LCTB items were added? As much as I want the Learneans they can wait, these others have a much shorter life.

... you know. Some of those items that were "Last chance to buy" stuff are back on the site now. Like, specifically for me as to how I know, the Cataphractii Axes....

Those are the axes for the B@C cataphractii Terminators, which never were LCTB. The axes for the resin terminators (without arms) are gone.

Weirdly there are only axes for the resin Tartaros terminators.

well :cuss guess inferno cannons are either ebay or recasts then XD.

Or scratchbuild. That weapon is easy to make.

Plastic dreadnought arm, plastic heavy flamer sponson from the leman Russ, success! To be fair though, if I’d had the money at the time I’d much rather have gotten the FW arm, but it is easy enough to kitbash your own!

It's getting so I hate to go on the FW site. Spent a fair fortune there on all these LCTB. I squeaked by this week because I didn't need any box dreads. Just hate to think what's next on the chopping block.

It's getting so I hate to go on the FW site. Spent a fair fortune there on all these LCTB. I squeaked by this week because I didn't need any box dreads. Just hate to think what's next on the chopping block.

A wise man once said:

"I'm sitting here with my wallet, a box of tissues and a stiff drink and await what's coming."

Words to live by, if ya ask me. ;)

Oye, Bulbaboyo's 'avin a larf at our expense, 'e is!  

That said, I went for the maple whiskey right away.  Fear, fear drives us to do crazy things.  Like, buy a dozen primarch models, kind of things.

Huh, Lorgar doesn't have a comma after his name, so it reads a bit funny.  Why does that irritate me? 

Bulbafist, hats off to you, I've certainly had a laugh there.

Now, would you guys imagine this as an April's Fools joke from FW? The resulting turmoil would please Tzeentch greatly, and Khorne would revel in the rage of a thousand HH enthusiasts burning down Warhammer World.

Interesting. I would have preferred Andy. With Tony I get the feeling we'll see cagier responses.

But we will see Anuj Malhotra's gorgeous non-metallic Alpha Legion in a demo game an hour later, so that's pretty cool. 

Toss up really, Andy has more interesting chats but he spends a lot more time covering basics, which i understand they kinda have to but Tony is better at skipping through them and dropping the goods :D 

Archived