Welcome to the Blood Angels Unit of the Week Series!
Following the release of the 8th edition Codex, there is no better time to discuss all the unique units we have access to. Each week a different unit will appear, with the idea being that we discuss how best to use that model on the battlefield.
Note, this isn't to lament any nerfs, etc, from previous editions; the rules are as they are so try to unlock its potential for those who wish to use them all the same. Similarly, this thread is only for using the option being discussed; it matters not if you feel something is a better choice as such comments aren't constructive to the topic and shall be removed.
Without further ado, here's this week's entry:
What are you thoughts here folks? How best would you use an Aggressor Squad?
- To compliment a list, or to build a list around? Will the beta rules affect your list(s)?
- Three man or six man? Combat Squads?
- Footslog, or transport? Does the weapon choice play a part in this?
- Are you advancing them to make sue of Relentless Advance, or are you keeping them stationary to make use of Fire Storm more often than not?
- How are you buffing this unit?
Over to you