=][=2018 B&C FUND RAISER DRIVE: DRIVE FOR 20 YEARS! =][=

Well it was under $100 to go and we have $50 declared, plus undeclared donations.. So worst case it's $40 left, right?

I'm gunna go ahead and say it isn't worst case (based on what I donated). ;)

Well it was under $100 to go and we have $50 declared, plus undeclared donations.. So worst case it's $40 left, right?

I'm gunna go ahead and say it isn't worst case (based on what I donated). ;)

Ya big tease

VICTORY!!!

You all did it. We beat out the goal by $185. I've sent the hosting fees to Brother Argos already this morning and now we just have to make arrangements on server repairs and then software upgrade. After that, anything left over will go towards give aways for the 20th Anniversary.

So here is your last avatar!!

gallery_2_3712_5543.jpg

The new banner will go up soon:

gallery_2_3712_4881.jpg

I declare you all HEROES OF THE IMPERIUM (even if you are Chaos or vile Xenos)

gallery_2_3712_59474.jpg

Awesome! Great job and many thanks to all those that donated to keep this place running and get all the upgrades taken care of!

Now I'm looking forward to seeing everything fixed up and what new functionality we get with the new version of the board software.

Awesome! Great job and many thanks to all those that donated to keep this place running and get all the upgrades taken care of!

Now I'm looking forward to seeing everything fixed up and what new functionality we get with the new version of the board software.

I quite like the way things are now. It's like someone drawing up plans to renovate your childhood home filled with memories after your parents have passed and your forced to sell. Such bitter sorrows.

Thanks to everyone who helped out..... and to those that help keep the engine running.

For 16 years this has been my escape from the every day, and a big part of some of the funnest hobby moments I've enjoyed for all those years. Whether it be a tournament, a campaign, a painting idea, an army list.... this place would be very difficult for me to replace in my hobby life.

A lot has come along since those early days. There's a lot more social media out there, a lot of 'fund raisers' and 'kick starters', and a lot more distractions these days. I'm happy we can keep up with all of that and keep the torches lit here deep in the bowels of 40K history.

All I can say is thank you very much for your contributions, big or small.

Archived