=][=2018 B&C FUND RAISER DRIVE: DRIVE FOR 20 YEARS! =][=

No worries Fr33dom. The "recipient fee" isn't too punishing.

Can you tell us/me, how much it is, then I'll add it onto the actual donation.

It depends in what currency you donate in. For £ it is about £1.20 for every £25.00. For the € it is about €.80 for every €10.

For $ USD it is about $.75 for every $10, however in the US, if you have a balance in your paypal you can use the "send to a friend" option and there is no fee.

Haven't seen any other currency besides USD come in so far so I can't give any further examples currently.

**EDIT: Ok so got an AUD donation. They took $1.40 AUD from a $25.00 AUD donation**

In my more honest moments, B&C kept my love of the hobby and 40k in general alive during the dark times of 7th. 

I'm not made of money yet, but I certainly have enough floating around to throw a few american dollar-y-doos your way. 

That is what they're called, right? All the occult symbols on them confuse my poor european mind. 

Is was once told that the only constant is change.

As it turned out, B&C became another constant thing in my life. All of my hobby time (what is left of it as a father and department head) and dedication is bestowed upon 40K and thus, this excellent community. Got to know awesome guys, came in contact with some of my favorite authors and had the chance to exchange ideas, thoughts and more with like-minded people.

Thank you for that!

Eager to finally see the Shirts and wear them in public. :wink:

Until the 40th anniversary! And the 60th! And so on!

PS:

Donated. ;)

Is was once told that the only constant is change.

As it turned out, B&C became another constant thing in my life. All of my hobby time (what is left of it as a father and department head) and dedication is bestowed upon 40K and thus, this excellent community. Got to know awesome guys, came in contact with some of my favorite authors and had the chance to exchange ideas, thoughts and more with like-minded people.

Thank you for that!

Eager to finally see the Shirts and wear them in public. :wink:

Until the 40th anniversary! And the 60th! And so on!

PS:

Donated. ;)

Hear! Hear!

I don't have much, but it is my distinct honor to support this wonderful site. Especially as the true masters of the galaxy are now allowed to conquer and pillage these hallowed halls.

The B&C will turn 20 next year and my account (formerly know as Battle-Brother Ludovic) will turn 10 a month later. Time flies!

This month, money's a bit tight so it'll be a small donation but next month will see me donate a "proper" amount to keep the B&C sailing ever onwards. :tu:

It cost me almost $25 CAD to send $15 US because of the exchange rate and the credit card fee through PayPal.  There must be a cheaper way to donate...  Have you ever thought about registering a non-profit organization or is too much to deal with IRS?  I once wanted to open my store on one of those "sell your own t-shirts" website with my own design and their t-shirts but since all of those companies are in US you have to give all of your private information so the IRS would check if you payed them enough in taxes from your profits.  Needless to say that idea of making some small money on the side went nowhere.

Everyone: I'm posting from work so I can't update the images until I get home. But you all have smashed through the $1000 barrier and you are now within $185 of hitting the $1500 mark. So may have two unlocks by the time I get home tonight!

Tylydox: We have looked into other ways but they just aren't viable. The non-profit involves a lot work in more than 1 country so just isn't feasible. We briefly looked at "Go Fund Me" but there was something in there that would I have been an issue. I can't recall off the top of my head.

Patreon won't work as "we" don't generate content.

Kickstarter won't work for a variety of reasons.

So PayPal (or similar things to PayPal) are about the only good options we've got. You can, if you wish send a money order but that is still going to cost you some conversion fees.

Heck yea second unlock!

Speaking of which, where/who did the art come from? So far it's incredibly cool, my compliments to the artist!

Madscuzzy, our artist for the last 16 years. If you look at the AVATARS gallery, he pretty much did all of those. Along with banners, skins and all kinds of other stuff for us. Dice and Army Bag logo designs. The masthead logo you see and more things I'm probably forgetting.

shoot, I screwed it up guys, sent via normal not send a friend.

still, I'm doing my part, may send more down the line if I can!

All good Teetengee. :)

Money is rather tight but I can't leave the site, that has been one of the most important parts of my hobby for 15 years (Can you imagine? FIFTEEN years! I couldn't believe my eyes when I've checked my profile), without my support.

For the Emperor! For the Lion!

Archived