=][=2018 B&C FUND RAISER DRIVE: DRIVE FOR 20 YEARS! =][=

What the heck, sent in my monthly donation two days early. Kurgan deserves to see that primary goal before the end of May. I'm fairly sure derLumpi and I will boost it over.

Oh, and Juggernaut needs to see his "sexy horned heretic astartes".

You all are amazing. We hit our primary goal of $3k before the end of May!! Which means we have the rest of the summer to work on getting those "stretch goals". I talked with Argos today and we will be meeting up online next week to map out the plan of attack for the server repair and software upgrades without disrupting things like ETL.

So for the $3k mark you get your Spikey Head Avatar.

gallery_2_3712_31465.jpg

Banner will be up shortly from WF.

gallery_2_3712_10501.jpg

And because you all hit the primary goal so fast, here is some more MadScuzzy art:

gallery_2_3712_29574.jpg

Sweet!

That small banner looks pretty damn cool

Now I either need a good program to recolor all those pics or someone with some spare time, who could help me out. :tongue.:

Okay just awesome. Definitely using the Primaris avatar from this point on (want to change from Inquisitor to a Brother Draco’s as soon as option is available).

I’ll doubled my donation if someone can photoshop the avatar into my Chapter’s colors :smile.:

Someone help a brother (and the B&C) out!

Okay just awesome. Definitely using the Primaris avatar from this point on (want to change from Inquisitor to a Brother Draco’s as soon as option is available).

I’ll doubled my donation if someone can photoshop the avatar into my Chapter’s colors :smile.:

Someone help a brother (and the B&C) out!

That an be arranged, what are you chapter colours?

Thanks to Mr. Kurgan and Grotsmasha. Gots me a pretty sweet colorized Primaris avatar approximation of my Warhawks <Raven Guard>

Thanks guys ... doubled down on my donation as promised minutes ago via PayPal ;D

PS: Grots idea to use the Chapter logo on the forehead ... Genius!

Thanks to Mr. Kurgan and Grotsmasha. Gots me a pretty sweet colorized Primaris avatar approximation of my Warhawks <Raven Guard>

Thanks guys ... doubled down on my donation as promised minutes ago via PayPal ;D

PS: Grots idea to use the Chapter logo on the forehead ... Genius!

Here's the big version.

Cheers, to Inquisitor Dracos for both donations :tu:

gallery_48988_10230_52664.png

Archived