=][=2018 B&C FUND RAISER DRIVE: DRIVE FOR 20 YEARS! =][=

I don’t think anyone should feel bad about what they have given, you have given. We just need everyone that enjoys the site to give just a little bit, a few dollars, Euros, or pounds sterling, or whatever your currency is, and we can get over this last hump. Consider it a “subscription” for a year’s worth of hobby content (and make sure you take advantage of it as such - store your 40K pictures and share them, take advantage of the tutorials and maybe even produce some of your own, encourage others, build connections, etc.) at $.50/month, and you will easily get your $6.00 worth over a year.

It’ll be so worth it to everyone to have the issues with the server fixed, have some good maintenance for the year ahead, and this great hobby community to interact with.

Long live the B&C!

How much of a hammering does the server take, is it hit hard by virus or hacker attacks?

I know nothing of servers, so maybe a single server running such a large forum with all the picture content can only be expected to last a year or two.

I thought we’d got past our target and were on a stretch target now or was I dreaming that?

My understanding was that we are past the operating costs for the year and in the server upgrades, software needs/repairs segment with probably a little under $500 to go to max out all of that!

I thought we’d got past our target and were on a stretch target now or was I dreaming that?

My understanding was that we are past the operating costs for the year and in the server upgrades, software needs/repairs segment with probably a little under $500 to go to max out all of that!

Aha! Right I got ya

Archived