combat interrupt

can in interrupt combat with both the generic 2 cp strat and the custodes 1cp stratagem ( interrupt combat after a unit has fought if within 3 inch of an objective)

so then i can fight with 2 units after my opponent has fought with his first one

No, because both Counter-offensive and Indomitable Guardians require the selected unit to fight next. If using both stratagems then only one unit can actually fight next after the enemy unit that charged.

Also the custodes one only says after , not immediately after

In context, the "next" is linked to the "after" (i.e. "next after an enemy unit that charged has fought") so you do need to fight with the target unit of 'Indomitable Guardians' right after an enemy unit that charged has fought.

If you try to resolve Indomitable Guardians on a unit first then your unit for Counter-offensive isn't fighting next after the enemy unit that charged has fought as the stratagem instructs.

If you try to resolve Counter-offensive on a unit first then your unit for Indomitable Guardians isn't fighting next after the enemy unit that charged has fought as the stratagem instructs.

If both happen at the same time do I choose the sequence ?

The 'Sequencing' rule tells us the player whose turn it is decides the order in which the rules are resolved.

Archived