AL 3k allcomers for tournament

Imren

So what apparent weaknesses do you guys see with the list below?

RoW = CotH

As mutable tactics I probably take either tank hunters or counter charge depending on the opponent list. Since everything is either deepstriking, outflanking or have transport, I don't have to take infiltration to get the CotH.

--- HQ ---
Dynat

--- Troops ---
15x Assault squad, melta bombs, powerfist, art.armour, power dagger, 3x power weapons
15x Assault squad, melta bombs, powerfist, art.armour, power dagger, 3x power weapons
10x Tactical squad, Rhino with multimelta
10x Tactical support squad, 10x plasma guns

--- Elites ---
3x Apothecaries, 1x art.armour, 2x jump packs
8x Suzerains, 2x thunderhammer

--- FA ---
Anvillus dreadclaw
3x Javelins, multimelta, TL Cyclone launchers, 2x HKMs each
6x Skyhunters jetbikes, Sgt, 2x Culverins

--- HS ---
Sicaran Arcus, dozer blade, skyspear
Fire raptor, TL autocannons, arm.ceramite, Hellstrike missiles

Dynat and the apothecary with artifical armour goes with the Suzerains in the Anvillus. Dynat deepstrikes the plasma squad. The two other apothecaries with jump-packs join an assault squad each.

The Javelins outflank and unload their S8 shots in the side armour of any enemy vehicles in the deployment zone (and enjoys the +1 on the damage table thanks to Dynat). In case the opponent is AV14 heavy, then the assault squads are tasked with meltabombing the tanks.

Fire raptor and the Sicaran Arcus are my anti-air.

So what do you guys think? What are the weaknesses?

Cheers,

Imren

• 3 weeks later...

Nice list man, I like the solid assault squad approach and that lethal deep striking plasma ball will slay terminators.

What concerns me is what you already mentioned. AV14 will eat you, melta bombs aren't enough against multiple land raiders or a spartan.

Personally I'd drop the jet bikes and consider something far more anti vehicle. Your infantry will match up most other armies in CC, especially with counter attack + you have a fire raptor.

I'd be considering some cheap rapiers, las preds or vindicators depending how they fit.

• 10 months later...

doesn't the harrowing only apply to dreadnoughts and LA units?  you wouldn't get the bonus for the javelins.    otherwise looks really solid, though you might have trouble with AV14 if the assaults get bogged down.