Imperial Armor - Talons of the Emperor

Ichar

Pretty sure the delay is because they can’t figure out how to fix GK without adding new units, and new units require a 1-2 year production cycle. If FW were to boost GK in their books without coordinating with a GW release, they will be back their old inconsistency issue, which will lead to more customer dissatisfaction emails. These delays just highlight the poor job GW put into launching 8th, given they used an outside and biased play testing group rather than their own internal unbiased group. They are in the crosshairs right now, and inaction is just as bad as another failed action. Chances are GW is planning on a new release for GK, they are just too far back on the production to risk releasing a stopgap or a teaser.

SJ

I don’t think, but it is only my opinion.

This is because I don’t think GW will give us any relic or superheavy. Moreover since we have a special LR version It is unlikely that we’ll have more models.

Obviously, I would be happy to be wrong.

I forget where I saw it, but I read somewhere that Talons has been pushed back so they can focus on Malevolence...

I remember that it wasn't talons, but Imperial Armour with TAU and Mech/Red Scorpions that has been delayed.

Well IA: Fires of Cyraxus was originally pushed back, but now is basically dead with the arrival of 8th. The Talons rumor I saw was recent, I think from someone at Warhammer Fest.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I don't think we'll see this any time soon. If or when FW plans a major loot drop for GK's, SoS, and Custodes (or any combo) would be the time to publish this. So, sadly for now, there's nothing to see here:cry: