Sisters speculation topic

Aqui

i) because the ork dex was a full codex release, not a beta, & come with new models and not a year(ish.. by my calculations*) before it was really released.... I mean the whole beta is relatively a sneek peak of the codex 

ii) there was a rumour that A model was going to be packaged with CA... nothing was said by GW, and the community (here and on other forums) put 2 & 2 together and came up with the model being the sister model that was previews in April.... so it was guess work based on a rumour that I hoped was going to be true but didnt expect it to be  :(

*my guess on the beta dex being released now: feed back till about april then GW have a month or two to re-write /add /remove stuff before sending it to the printers about July time for a Sept /Oct release.

I've skimmed through the last like 10 or so pages since I last posted in this topic :P 

I don't feel like I have much to add, the stratagems that have been shown so far are neat, Holy Trinity is cool and fluffy (even if not insanely powerful) and was something I was really hoping for from the codex (support for the Holy Trinity fluff).

I do kinda hope AoFs change in some way, I find them a bit boring as-is, even though they're powerful :D but I'm not expecting a ton. The main draw to the codex will be the fact that it's a full color Sisters codex for me, the rules will be what they will and I'm sure there'll be some neat stuff. I'm curious what the Relics section will look like since that's a pretty big part of Sisters fluff.

...I don't know how I feel about the new AoF. We need more info on what's available before we can come to any decision.

Also, does Celestines rule for +1 invuln stack with the +1 invuln warlord trait?

My reflections:

Seems like Sororitas and the Ministorum "swapped places". Instead of having Adeptus Ministorum with Ad. Sororitas as main military force we have Ad. Sororitas with Ministorum Support. Hopefully this won't interfere with the new AoF rules.

AoF: 1 or 2 dice? Guess its 1 (because of "With a Devotion Value of 5, you’d need to roll a 5 or over")

AoF: "To cast one, you spend a Faith Point..." To cast? Sounds rather heretical to me! Would prefer "manifest" or something like that

To make it easier, any and all comments on the preview should be made in the topic started by Crusher Joe. After all its not speculation ;)

Maybe so, but its Beta. Any issues and we spam them with comments. Plus we dont know yet how many Faith points we get base anyway.

Archived