Warhammer 40k Tanks Storm the Battlefield (World of Tanks)

Kassill

Well, it looks like someone beat me to the punch :lol:

Nice paint jobs. If you ever wondered how the KV looks with the Tank Update spüre from GW, this is it.

Well, if you ever saw the Ragnarok Heavy Tank from Epic 40k (which is what this camo is based on), that would have been obvious:

http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/mediawiki/images/6/62/Ragnarok_Epic.jpg

And then there's this kitbash with a 1:35 scale KV-2 turret on a Leman Russ:

http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/mediawiki/images/8/82/Ragnarok.gif

But yeah. I like this premium tank because it's literally just a premium KV-2 with the 152mm howitzer. No power creep of a premium being far superior to its non-premium counterpart (looking at you M41 Blackdog). Just a KV-2 with the Premium bonuses (more credits and crew XP).

Though, you can tell Wargaming is taking the :cuss out of Games Workshop's pricing habits, because the frigging thing at tier 6 costs as much as a Premium Tier 8 Medium tank :lol: (the basic "just the tank" option is 34.99, with the Ultimate bundle being 54.99 and the War Chest being 79.99).

And the Mordian Iron Guard camo for the BDR G1 B is 9.99 :lol:

I do remember those old Epic KV 2s :)

A custom paint job for the BDR is just mean, even it's on a tank that at last looks 40kish. :(

Always liked the KV 2 ...

Even if I always thought it ought to be an orky tank ;)

I don' t really play WoT anymore, but I could see some custom paint jobs more in line than giving out 40k tanks and mixing them with historical ones. If they keep going this way, I could picture Tallarn camouflage for some British (the Mathilda maybe to keep the theme ) and some Vietnam era American tank for the Catachans.

Pricing will be off the roof, of course.

Archived