Imperial Knight: Regimental Standard

Aothaine

It's been really good of you to have shared what you've heard up until now either way - we appreciate it buddy!

At least none of us have much longer to wait 'till all is revealed at this point :)

It's been really good of you to have shared what you've heard up until now either way - we appreciate it buddy!

At least none of us have much longer to wait 'till all is revealed at this point :smile.:

Careful man, treading awful close to jinxing us all here haha

At least none of us have much longer to wait 'till all is revealed at this point :smile.:

Careful man, treading awful close to jinxing us all here haha

I'm a black cat! It's what we do ;)

Didn't a rumor say one of the kits would be "Knight Preceptor/Special Character" ? If that's so, maybe that'll be a kit based on normal Paladin sprue?

Could the character be an upgrade kit for the existing knight kits? I mean would they really release a completely seperate kit just for the character?

I can easily see some kind of an upgrade sprue.

Didn't a rumor say one of the kits would be "Knight Preceptor/Special Character" ? If that's so, maybe that'll be a kit based on normal Paladin sprue?

Could the character be an upgrade kit for the existing knight kits? I mean would they really release a completely seperate kit just for the character?

I can easily see some kind of an upgrade sprue.

The warden sprue is added to the 3 original sprues of the Paladin kit. So yes there is prescedent, but who knows?

Could literally be that it's a second Knight to the left, an Atropos....

Could be, but that would mean someone has placed a lascutter on their Atrapos' left arm, which would be sordid to the point of perversity! :)

It may not be a Lascutter at all. They're not identical, but it's so very close a resemblance you have to wonder - especially as some artistic license in the image is a possibility.

Maybe the new kit will just be an extra sprue on top of the Errant/Paladin kit, ala Warden/Gallant/Crusader, and GW will drop the original set?

It would make some sense.

Really the original kit has been redundant for a while. I can't imagine if you're shelling out for a Knight anyway, not just paying the extra £10 for all the options. Might as well.

It causes a fair bit of confusion for people buying Knights for the first time also. It's not obvious what the difference is to the uninitiated.

Could be, but that would mean someone has placed a lascutter on their Atrapos' left arm, which would be sordid to the point of perversity! :smile.:

It may not be a Lascutter at all. They're not identical, but it's so very close a resemblance you have to wonder - especially as some artistic license in the image is a possibility.

http://www.belloflostsouls.net/2018/05/40k-rumors-imperial-knight-terrain-kit-murmers.html

Mentions that the character knight has a large Multilaser. I recall hearing this rumor before.

(Also it just me or is the same discussions spilling into multiple threads? Probably partly at fault given how much I reply to them all... as if you couldn't already tell I'm just starving for them to release these already) 

Could be, but that would mean someone has placed a lascutter on their Atrapos' left arm, which would be sordid to the point of perversity! :smile.:

It may not be a Lascutter at all. They're not identical, but it's so very close a resemblance you have to wonder - especially as some artistic license in the image is a possibility.

http://www.belloflostsouls.net/2018/05/40k-rumors-imperial-knight-terrain-kit-murmers.html

Mentions that the character knight has a large Multilaser. I recall hearing this rumor before.

(Also it just me or is the same discussions spilling into multiple threads? Probably partly at fault given how much I reply to them all... as if you couldn't already tell I'm just starving for them to release these already) 

That could be it. It would make some sense for the designer to have riffed off of an existing Knight 'laser' weapon. Would explain the similarities.

I guess we'll see :)

They will most likely give us a big teaser on Friday with Pre-orders starting 06/02/2018. I could be wrong... but have not had enough info released about them for them to start up the pre-order right now.

They will most likely give us a big teaser on Friday with Pre-orders starting 06/02/2018. I could be wrong... but have not had enough info released about them for them to start up the pre-order right now.

Reveal Sunday night.

Pre-order the following Saturday, release the one after.

Hopefully.

Reveal Sunday night.

Pre-order the following Saturday, release the one after.

Hopefully.

Ohhh man.. three weeks... well that is another paycheck I get to add to my purchasing power for the release!

Nice, though it does look a tad oversized :wink:

Phrasing ;)

The Knight'll bulk out a lot more once the armour panels are on. I think that'll balance it a lot. It's going to look pretty great I reckon.

Archived