Best Weekender for 2019 that may have Siege stuff

Izlude

In thinking of actually planning a trip over seas from the states for a weekender in 2019 for the Siege stuff. I would imagine next year will be a big year for the Siege of Terra stuff. I can't keep straight which one has the best HH or Black Library coverage and what month it is.

I assume 2019 will be the year or do we think 2020? Thanks!

My guess is the Black Library Weekender will have a larger number of titles announced, but the Heresy Weekender will have forgeworld info in addition to the BL stuff. Maybe wait and see how things are looking after BL Live next month?

Not sure which would be best overall, but it does seem likely that next year will begin the Siege. Indications are that we'll get Doom of the Death Guard  and Titandeath in October and December this year, and while there -could- be more beyond that, I can't think of anything else rumoured or likely to be covered. I'd strongly expect next year's HH weekender (I'm assuming there is one?) to cover the Siege, and maybe even see an early first book for it (just a guess on my part though).

• 4 weeks later...

No matter what happens, I just hope Dan Abnett does the final book; the duel between the Emperor and Horus.

It has to be this way. It'd be insane and wrong if it wasn't.

The BL landscape looks a lot different, author-wise and sales-wise, at the start of the series to what's going down here at the end, but Dan has to finish it, end of story.

No matter what happens, I just hope Dan Abnett does the final book; the duel between the Emperor and Horus.

It has to be this way. It'd be insane and wrong if it wasn't.

The BL landscape looks a lot different, author-wise and sales-wise, at the start of the series to what's going down here at the end, but Dan has to finish it, end of story.

Meaning you should get the penultimate book!!!

Archived