The Beast - Chaos Knight Lancer

Hey gang,

Labor of love finally finished, something I've wanted to do ever since I discovered the Cerastus Knight Lancer: a lunging spear-devil of Chaos with an electric hex shield. Finished it up this week, enjoy!

Cheers,
EoN

2MY4qubl.jpg

HVbfxpQl.jpg

r1tFy4rl.jpg

6okhIs8l.jpg

B1FYJC1l.jpg

M1AHk8nl.jpg

Impressive work. I like the dynamic pose. Is it a Possessed vehicle, the possessing Daemon using the Knight Scion as a host?

Partially. The lore is still in progress, but the scion is chained and sealed inside along with the daemon in the machine

:jaw: What is madness is this? Your paint is amazing. Your dynamic posing is amazing. The pilot chained in with the daemon is awesome. I love this. I second wanting to know how the knight performs!

Thanks, everybody! Will get around to posting some proper backstory for him at some point, just relaxing now that that's done.

And trying not to plot more Chaos super-heavies....

Thanks, everybody! Will get around to posting some proper backstory for him at some point, just relaxing now that that's done.

And trying not to plot more Chaos super-heavies....

No don't do that! Plot away!

Heck yea this is awesome! What did you use to achieve that pose structure wise?

Thanks, everybody. The pose is doable with the Knight as it comes in the box, with some liberal flexing of the joints. There's a brass rod that runs from the base, up through the eagle, into his heel, and all the way up into his kneecap. That's where the integrity comes from

Archived