"Bound" Valgard of All Winters - Space Wolves Leviathan

PeteySödes

"Bound" Valgard of All Winters awakens deep within the Fang. Tremble enemies of the Aette, for when his dreams cease, your nightmares begin...

med_gallery_2327_11680_901669.jpeg

med_gallery_2327_11680_932192.jpeg

med_gallery_2327_11680_74481.jpeg

med_gallery_2327_11680_840684.jpeg

med_gallery_2327_11680_254446.jpeg

med_gallery_2327_11680_1327215.jpeg

This was so fun to build and paint, this was maybe my quickest turnaround in a long, long time. Thanks for looking, C&C welcome!

Thanks all!

Chaplain, it’s a base coat of Vallejo Dark Sea Blue then airbrush layered with Vallejo French Mirage Blue. After that it’s just brush highlighted and blended with Citadel Fenrisian Grey with some light washing around he trim.

Just to add to the list of the things I've already said about this guy. I'm now viewing the pics on the laptop and can see even more awesome details.

Loving the threading on the knot work that's top notch. Then on top of that the battle damage across the top of it, the scrape on the left in particular is brilliant. Working on so many levels.

The bit of snow on his carapace and on the wolf pelt too is a great touch.

Nailed it.

You guys are too kind!

Grieux - The trim is basicially just cut plasticard strips payed down in straight planes then cut with the filigree being either carved plasticard or miliput. The rivets are just small green stuff balls cut relatively in half. All in all not too bad!

The ornimental hoops hanging on the chassis is just green stuff too.

Archived