What to get next

So I'm starting to assemble and paint my Primaris army. I have Captain in Gravis armour, 10 Hellblasters, 3 Inceptors with bolters, 6 inceptors with plasma, apothecary, 2 lieutenants, 25 Intercessors, 2 Relic Contemptors with 2 x twin lascannons and a leviathan with storm cannon array. 

I am thinking of getting either two Repulsors or two units of aggressors and a squad of reivers. Repulsors would add in mobility and if I am ever playing where no FW units are allowed they would add some anti tank to the list. Aggressors and reivers add in some firepower and flexibility but I don't seem to see many of these units on the table so have no idea how they preform.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Aggressors and reivers are cool... but I am sitting in a similar boat with my primaris army and I think that the next models I get for it will be a pair of repulsors.  Something to keep my hellblasters from getting shot up first turn, I play them as Dark Angels and I like to use the weapons from the dark age stratagem on them... for some reason people like to shoot at them first :tongue.:, plus anti tank is pretty limited in a primaris army and repulsors are our only source of lascannons!

Archived