Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

40k GT Custodes List

Adeptus Custodes Army List Heat 1

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Cam3lot

Cam3lot

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 8 posts
So I'm heading up to the 40k Gat at Warhammer World in July and I've got a 1750 list in mind that i'd like some feedback on. Now, it I still similar to the list that just won the LGT but obviously smaller and with some differences. Anyone got any suggestions, will it do? Also, I'm thinking Salvo Launchers could be handy for long range anti-tank, what do you guys think?

OUTRIDER DETACHMENT

HQ
Shield Captain on Dawneagle Jetbike
Hurricane Bolter

Fast Attack
5x Vertus Praetors
5x Hurricane Bolters

5x Vertus Praetors
5x Hurricane Bolters

4x Vertus Praetors
4x Salvo Launchers

Elites

Vexilus Praetor
Vexilla Magnifica, Storm Shield

BATTALION DETACHMENT (Imperial Guard - Cadian)

HQ
Commander (Warlord - Grand Strategist - Kurov's Aquila)

Commander

Troops
Infantry Squad
Mortar

Infantry Squad
Mortar

Infantry Squad
Mortar

Felstone

Felstone

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 105 posts

So I'm heading up to the 40k Gat at Warhammer World in July and I've got a 1750 list in mind that i'd like some feedback on. Now, it I still similar to the list that just won the LGT but obviously smaller and with some differences. Anyone got any suggestions, will it do? Also, I'm thinking Salvo Launchers could be handy for long range anti-tank, what do you guys think?

OUTRIDER DETACHMENT

Shield Captain on Dawneagle Jetbike
Hurricane Bolter

4x Vertus Praetors
4x Salvo Launchers

Salvo launchers look better on paper than in practice. I think you'd be better off with 2 Venerable Contemptor Dreadnoughts, those Kheres assault cannons do some serious work. You don't have quite the mobility but they are no slouches and they are good vs a variety of targets, the Salvo launcher is only good vs vehicles.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Adeptus Custodes, Army List, Heat 1

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users