Alternative Model or Conversion Ideas for Uriah Jacobus?

Hi folks ...

I need to build a Uriah Jacobus to fulfill the HQ tax on a Vanguard Detachment of Ecclesiarchy stuff I want to build for my Inquisition army. Basically, I'm looking to build an army similar to what I could have done when Codex: Witch Hunters had been around ... so I'm going to do Jacobus, some Arco Flagellants, some Crusaders, and Penitent Engine.

Problem is, I really don't like the current Jacobus model.

My ideal would be to use this model  as the basis, just give him a shotgun and a banner:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v139/bluecypher/RedemptionistPriest.jpg

BUT ... after months of looking on eBay I have yet to see any of these models available. Lots and lots of the old Redemptionist gang, but never these models or the gang leader.

So ... I'm wondering if you folks know of any other alternate models or sources of bitz that I could use to make somethings that vaguely looks like that. I'd really like to do the skull-mask/mitre/robes deal. The mitre is probably the toughest thing to source. Thanks!

I've been using Sister Madonna (Mad Donna) as a Ministorum Priest. The chain sword and plasma pistol fit her perfectly, and she is a natural fit into my Sororitas army. I'm hoping GW hears our pleas for more command and troop units for the sisters. I'm not sure how they are going to do the Ministorum, if they are going to roll them into our Codex, or give them their own. I'd almost hope that they keep the Ministorum separate and plus them up with new troop units.

Archived