Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

toaae presents: WAAAAGH! Tortoof

WIP Thread Fan Fluff Orks Greenskins WIP Blog

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

mithrilforge

mithrilforge

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,860 posts
  • Faction: 40k - xenos & ad-mech

thanks for the feedback guys thumbsup.gif

i see some  Bad Moons smasha's in my future and most likely some scratch built KMK's too thats the joy with making Ork stuff, it doesn't have to look perfect to work with them laugh.png   

Cheers, Mithril 

gallery_70393_10089_1851.png PtR_Black_Pearl_Badge.jpgETL_2016_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei02.gifETL_Medal_02.gifgallery_48988_6285_17537.pngETL_2016_Badge_10_Badge_of_the_Artificergallery_6494_6331_8260.pngETL_VI_Banner_02_Oathbraker_.jpg

toaae

toaae

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 945 posts
  • Faction: Orks, Blood Angels

Last week, I finished the remaining boyz I needed to round out the second Shoota Boyz mob. These guys had their skin done with the airbrush and I am super happy with how it turned out and how quick it was to do. In all, I feel much faster painting boyz than I did a year ago.

Some more Shoota Boyz - Front
Some more Shoota Boyz - Back

I still need 40 choppa boyz for the list I want to take to the LVO, so hopefully I can knock them out quick. I was assembling some of them this morning.

The other major thing I've accomplished is I've gotten the magnets I needed for the bases of my orks, and now have my TableWar case ready to go:

Tablewar Case w/ some Orks

This is pretty exciting. I've been using the B&C bag from I think 2007, but I just don't like the foam for all these boyz. I'm looking forward to having an easier time pulling models in and out of the case. Luckily, I'm a tall, big guy, so the size of the case isn't a problem for me to lug around.

• Zebulon likes this

My favorite community is now open to my favorite army. We live in an enlightened age.

WAAAGH!!! Tortoof, a WiP thread
 (updated: 12/12/18)

ETL_VI_Banner_03_Custos_Fidei_01_.jpgETL_Medal_01.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: WIP Thread, Fan Fluff, Orks, Greenskins, WIP, Blog

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users