++ Black Crusade 2018 // VOW your SOUL to CHAOS // ETL VI ++

Welcome aboard, Commander Dawnstar, Tallarn Commander, and Dr_Ruminahui! 

Please remember that all your ETL VI completions should ALSO be posted, including points, in this thread.*,**,*** 

*So post here in addition to posting it in your relevant ETL VI Chaos forum

**even if you have already posted your completions in your forum before you vowed here, like for example, Dr_Ruminahui

***Some participants here had already begun their second vow when this event begun. They are the only people who are allowed to join this event, as an exception to the rule that you have to join this event before your first vow's completion

As requested, here an image of my completed 1st vow, 512 points. Progress on my 2nd vow is proceeding apace.

40799663810_43bdb571c6_b.jpg

Blood for the Blood God!

I, Freakshow668, vow my soul to Chaos and swear to triple my first ETL vow, amounting to 3 X 502 points total for a total of 1,506 points completed on or before August 1st, 2018. Should I fail the forces of Chaos and not complete my sworn points, I shall bear the Badge of Failure until the year-end.

Welcome aboard, Commander Dawnstar, Tallarn Commander, and Dr_Ruminahui! 

Please remember that all your ETL VI completions should ALSO be posted, including points, in this thread.*,**,*** 

*So post here in addition to posting it in your relevant ETL VI Chaos forum

**even if you have already posted your completions in your forum before you vowed here, like for example, Dr_Ruminahui

***Some participants here had already begun their second vow when this event begun. They are the only people who are allowed to join this event, as an exception to the rule that you have to join this event before your first vow's completion

Congrats on the completion, CD! No need to post your completions here anymore. It proved an unnecessary requirement, and it as lifted in this post. I've since altered the OP to include this completion format:

COMPLETIONS

As this is an ETL VI satellite event, the ETL is leading in terms of completions. Only those completions counted in the OP of your relevant Chaos Forum will be counted here. So please make sure that your completions are recorded on time. If yours haven't been recorded, please contact Captain Semper, the ETL VI event organizer.  

Welcome aboard Freakshow668!! And with a sizable vow, no less. Excellent!

This is now the Black Crusade with the most participants ever!!

So.... I just got commissioned from a friend to paint a model for him.

And I think I found a quick out for my second vow. My Knight, which'll be in this loadout:

99120108005_IMPERIALKNIGHTCRUSADER01.jpg

But the other thing?

99120102065_MagnustheRed02.jpg

Yup, I just got commissioned to paint Magnus :lol:

Now I need to finish the cultists, because the third squad of Noise Marines is 70% done (just need to finish the weapons and backpacks)

After looking at the metrics that Captain Semper posted for the week, it seems like the Black Crusade is really making a difference... let’s stick it to the blinkered loyalists!

Update:

So, now he wants me to paint one of these as well:

22_06_CONTENT_RenKnights_6.jpg

So I've just made 180 off of commissioning painting two models.

In the words of Curtis Jackson: I'm laughing straight to the bank with this.

And on the plus side: Another fat 604 point model to add to Chaos.

Do it, Gederas. Is the dominus going to serve a specific house?

Freeblade apparently:

Me: Tzeentch Colours, or any preferences?

Him: Tzeentch works

So it'll be a blue and gold/silver Knight

I, Pearson73, vow my soul to the Dark Prince and swear to sextuple my first ETL VI vow, amounting to at least 6 times 190 points for a total of 1140 points total completed on or before August 1st, 2018 for his eternal glory. Should I fail the forces of chaos and not complete my sworn points, I shall bear the Badge of Failure until the year-end.”

HAHA! I didnt even notice the ponies until you pointed them out! Steeds of Slaanesh!

@Augustus I still have that PPT of propaganda you sent me if you need it! Gonna try to incorporate some them soon!

@Pearson73 Nice Revow buddy!

Also, Vow 2 finished. Pictures later tonight once i get the wife and children to bed! Keep up the great work!

Archived