Wassas WIP thread

Wassa

• 2 weeks later...

It’s all drybrushing. Haven’t learnt to layer yet!

I may do. I have an old style Culexus already painted and the old generic Assassin which looks most like an Evesor.

I’ll finsih these 2 and see if the rules are any good then decide whether to go for the newer models of the other 2. The new Vindicare model looks rubbish though so I’ll be keeping the old one!

• 3 weeks later...

I tried her yesterday in a friendly(ish?) game

She came on 6" away from the WL and a double shooty Leviathan

She got squashed.... :(
5W is nice but the 4++ is still limiting

I didn't get to try and of her tricky stuff...

I used her before the assassin changes, she left her Grey Knight target character on 1w and proceeded to get psyked the next turn.

Though now she would have killed him with the double damage change to the sword.

Spam fire has always been the bane of Assassins. I used to flush them off the board easily enough (with flamers on the Culexus :laugh.: ), so you've got to be judicious in how you apply them as once they're targetted they tend to go down quick. Then again, there's always Rule of Cool :wink:

Wassa:

I think the gun stands out too much so I may redo it with the camoflague pattern as it looks too dark just being Caliban Green

I quite like the bright plasma effect. Contrast against green makes it clear what weapon is - will work well on tabletop

• 1 month later...

Archived