Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

White Scars Renegades Project

White Scars Renegades Chaos Space Marines

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Aothaine

Aothaine

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,759 posts
  • Faction: Iron Hands

Yeah, it just got a version two a few months back.

However, the new loyalist Marine codex reveals basically kind of made everything cool about the new codex terrible. laugh.png

A Chaos Biker Gang is still a good stratagy though. Starved on command points unless you play them Red Corsairs from the Vigilus Ablaze book. They're really good in that.

Ohhh I've not heard of Vigilus Ablaze. I'll have to look into that. I can always use them "counts-as".

I do like the layout of the units though. I think people underestimate them. They are going to be great at clearing chaff so the big daemons can jump in and wreck the big stuff. Only think I'm still a little disappointed about is that I have no option for a Chaos Lord on Bike in the CSM codex. I have to use the index version which is rather plain. I suppose it isn't bad though as he is more of a bubble than anything else. The real hammer of the list is the Daemon Princes from Chaos Daemons codex.

Edit: Ahhh! The Red Cosairs from Vigilus Ablaze will work really really well! Unless there are any other restrictions that will give me 1 additional command point since I will not be running regular CSM squads. At least for now anyway. Thanks again for the suggestion!

Edit 2: Just read a review about Vigilus Ablaze. This is going to be perfect! Also, I will be looking into CSM squads eventually for a different play-style army. But I will be building the biker force first. Also, that index biker lord with the Red Cosairs relic gun is sweet! Super pumped about this! Thanks again for sharing it!

Edited by Aothaine, 09 August 2019 - 04:35 PM.

gallery_26154_15777_2719.png
The Wolf Pack - Space Wolfs (Iron Wolves)

Flesh Tearers - 5th Company

The Argent Fists - Space Marines: Successor Chapter of the Imperial Fists

The Moirai - Chaos Knights: Sisters of Fate

Oblivion Hunters - Chaos Space Marines (Renegade White Scars)

Order of the Steel Rose - Sisters of Battle

4th Company - Dark Angels

The Roaring Lions - Ultima Founding Successor that I can use with any rule set

Iron Hands List Ideas

Short Stories: Brother Ashur, Kell's Last Battle, Awakening, Sagas of the Wolf Pack, Kommando, Clockwork, Datamine, Dispair

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: White Scars, Renegades, Chaos Space Marines

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users