Allarus Terminators as Space Marine Terminators?

Has anyone tried converting the Allarus Terminators to be Space Marine Terminators at all? Just interested in seeing any pictures and just wondering how hard it would be to do? I’m thinking of doing a true scale project using Primaris but would still like to use Terminators and figured they’re an alright size to work off of as a base!

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone tried converting the Allarus Terminators to be Space Marine Terminators at all? Just interested in seeing any pictures and just wondering how hard it would be to do? I’m thinking of doing a true scale project using Primaris but would still like to use Terminators and figured they’re an alright size to work off of as a base!

Did you come up with anything? I missed an opportunity to get allarus legs for cheap, now there ranging to be between 15 - 20 bucks. Also note that half the torso is connected to the legs so might prove difficult fitting a termie body onto them. I was thinking of doing my heavy weapons termies with allarus legs and light weight weapons with custodes legs. Think the concept would fit since im doing deathwatch. But eh who knows. Any more ideas pop up about this, cause I myself want to give this a try.

Archived