Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Apologist's Truescale Terminator Tutorial

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

apologist

apologist

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,442 posts
  • Faction: Ultramarines: The Praetors of Calth
Here's a link to making enlarged Terminators to complement Primaris marines. The result is here:
aa.jpg

Edited by Apologist, 03 September 2019 - 07:49 AM.

• Huggtand, Trevak Dal, Gederas and 6 others like this

+Death of a Rubricist+

My blog

The Alien Wars – Blood Angels in the Nova Terra Interregnum | May You Live Forever – A narrative Iron Hands blog

Officio Monstrosa – Iron Warriors during the siege of Terra | The Praetors of Calth – Ultramarines from Crusade to Scouring

apologist

apologist

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,442 posts
  • Faction: Ultramarines: The Praetors of Calth

Updated with some pictures showing hte result next to some other figures, since I've (finally!) got round to painting one of them up :D

ab.jpg

Terminator (40mm base) next to a marine converted from a Primaris figure (32mm base).

ad.jpg

Next to some orks.

as heck.jpg

...and next to a human (Inquisitor Unfortunus Veck, in this case).

If you have a go yourself, I'd love to see the results on The Alien Wars thread here.

• Centurion Jay, Son of Sacrifice and The Ergonomic Enginseer like this

+Death of a Rubricist+

My blog

The Alien Wars – Blood Angels in the Nova Terra Interregnum | May You Live Forever – A narrative Iron Hands blog

Officio Monstrosa – Iron Warriors during the siege of Terra | The Praetors of Calth – Ultramarines from Crusade to Scouring

Son of Sacrifice

Son of Sacrifice

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 520 posts
Oh good lord they are glorious. I want.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users