Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

50 PL Tanks and Knights

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

librisrouge

librisrouge

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,215 posts
  • Faction: Cadian 333rd, the "Half-Damned"

So, my FLGS is hosting a 50 PL event soon and this is what I'm thinking of taking.

Catachan Outrider-

Tank Commander Executioner - Lascannon, Plasma Cannons, Track Guards, Augury Array, Warlord (Grand Strategist), and Kurov's Aquila

Hellhound - Heavy Flamer

Hellhound - Heavy Flamer

Hellhound - Heavy Flamer

IK Super-Heavy Auxilia-

Knight Gallant - Freeblade, Stormspear Rockets, and Meltagun

The knight and hellhounds will advance while the tank commander hangs back. Shoot and stab away.

• duz_ likes this

"Frak this, for my faith is a shield proof against your blandishments."

-Book of Cain - Chapter IV, Verse XXI

"I think you really need to be a guard player in order to have that kind of attitude about casualties. My forces were killed to a man for slight strategic gain? All I heard was a buzzing noise until that part about strategic gain."

-Ailarian, Hand of the Kind XXXI

http://thisisahelmet.blogspot.com/ - My Sometimes Update Blog

ETL_2015_Banner_02_Custos_Fidei_03.jpg gallery_4664_11830_5080.jpg sml_gallery_29004_10691_7586.pnggallery_48988_10980_7442.png

Halfpint100

Halfpint100

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,043 posts
  • Faction: 32nd Firedrakes

battlecannon would work better on the russ than an executioner IMO. Also take track guards, etc on the hellhounds (if the models allow it). Your playing a PL tournament, get those upgrades on!

duz_

duz_

++ REPREHENSOR FECTUM ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 3,714 posts

OMG yes the Gallant!!

Go death grip everything and report back! :D 

I like the outrider detachment, don't forget stubbers, tank tracks and dozer blades because in PL they're free! ;)

librisrouge

librisrouge

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,215 posts
  • Faction: Cadian 333rd, the "Half-Damned"
Sadly, everything still has to be WYSIWYG or I’d have track guards and stubbers everywhere.
  • duz_ likes this

"Frak this, for my faith is a shield proof against your blandishments."

-Book of Cain - Chapter IV, Verse XXI

"I think you really need to be a guard player in order to have that kind of attitude about casualties. My forces were killed to a man for slight strategic gain? All I heard was a buzzing noise until that part about strategic gain."

-Ailarian, Hand of the Kind XXXI

http://thisisahelmet.blogspot.com/ - My Sometimes Update Blog

ETL_2015_Banner_02_Custos_Fidei_03.jpg gallery_4664_11830_5080.jpg sml_gallery_29004_10691_7586.pnggallery_48988_10980_7442.png

Halfpint100

Halfpint100

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,043 posts
  • Faction: 32nd Firedrakes

Sadly, everything still has to be WYSIWYG or I’d have track guards and stubbers everywhere.

Raid your bits box and magnetise stubbers and the like onto your tanksn it's what I have done and useful, soooo useful. Also think: what do track guards even look like? They could be internal guards?........
  • librisrouge likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users