Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Help 1500 pts of pure GK

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Andores

Andores

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3 posts
Hi, I have a tournament next month and I came Up with this list. Se are a small comunity and the use of beta rules is being debated rigth now.I know most GK lists look similar but I would apreciate any feedback.

++ Battalion Detachment +5CP (Imperium - Grey Knights) [79 PL, 1500pts] ++

+ HQ +

Grand Master in Nemesis Dreadknight [14 PL, 290pts]: 4: First to the Fray, Dreadfist, Dreadknight teleporter, Gatling Psilencer, Hammerhand, Heavy Psycannon, Nemesis Daemon Greathammer, Warlord

Grand Master Voldus [10 PL, 190pts]: Gate of Infinity, Sanctuary, Vortex of Doom

+ Troops +

Strike Squad [7 PL, 107pts]: Gate of Infinity
. 3x Grey Knight (Falchions): 3x Storm Bolter
. Grey Knight (Psilencer): Psilencer
. Grey Knight Justicar: Storm bolter, Two Nemesis Falchions

Strike Squad [7 PL, 107pts]: Hammerhand

Strike Squad [7 PL, 107pts]: Gate of Infinity

+ Elites +

Doomglaive Dreadnought [9 PL, 180pts]: Heavy psycannon, Incinerator, Nemesis doomglaive, Sanctuary

Paladin Squad [10 PL, 165pts]: Vortex of Doom
. 2x Paladin (Halberd): 2x Storm Bolter
. Paragon: Nemesis Force Sword, Storm Bolter

+ Flyer +

Stormraven Gunship [15 PL, 354pts]: 2x Stormstrike Missile Launcher, Twin Lascannon, Two Hurricane Bolters, Typhoon Missile Launcher

The idea is starting with GMNDK and strike in reserves. The rest in the stormraven. The idea is using the deep strike in poder to secure objetivos más the stormraven to neutraliza a threat in t1 and bring the other to the figth. (GMNDK can deepstrike/gate in order to be in the frontline too).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users