Transporting tanks/titans/vehicles to and from battle?

How do chaos forces transport their vehicles to and from the battlefield? For example if a chaos force had a space hulk as it’s base of operations, where would it house the vehicles? Also would a space hulk have other strike cruisers and battle barges stationed upon it or would the army just use the space hulk only as it’s transport and planet strikes?

Space Hulks are essentially borderline star stations. They're an amalgam of several of ships, smashed together.

So their vehicles would likely be stored in areas of the Space Hulk that they can be retrieved easily. They'd also likely have smaller ships with the Space Hulk that can transport stuff easier as well.

Space Hulks are essentially borderline star stations. They're an amalgam of several of ships, smashed together.

So their vehicles would likely be stored in areas of the Space Hulk that they can be retrieved easily. They'd also likely have smaller ships with the Space Hulk that can transport stuff easier as well.

Gederas is right. Space Hulks are massive, and many of them would have hangar bays due to all of the ships that make up its entirety. Heretic astartes and renegade militia would make use of the transport vehicles from their days with the Imperium to bring their armies to the battlefield, though I could see them traversing through the warp too. Then there's teleportation, of course.

The same way the loyalist do. They have fleet support.

I would think that anything that is cruiser size or larger would have enough material to be a big threat if is deployed on a planet.

And a attack that would include titans would have a titan carrier or 2 and a large number of support ships.

I most case I would expect that the support ships and it material would be enough to do most world in.

Archived