Those Ork Kommando and Fire Dragon inspired models are wonderful.

Edited by Brother Tyler
Portion replying to non-WH40K content removed.

I really love so many of the models they sell, I have considered starting a Craftworld Eldar army purely to use some of their models but the only worry is that I have read they are out of scale with modern GW minis.

Not hating on them if that is true, as their models, their scale choice but I sadly have to pass if it means I can't mix them in the same army with current/future GW models without it looking strange.

Is there anyone who owns some of the Artel Eldar models able to clear things up for me on if they look okay scale wise next to the GW range?

I really love so many of the models they sell, I have considered starting a Craftworld Eldar army purely to use some of their models but the only worry is that I have read they are out of scale with modern GW minis.

Not hating on them if that is true, as their models, their scale choice but I sadly have to pass if it means I can't mix them in the same army with current/future GW models without it looking strange.

Is there anyone who owns some of the Artel Eldar models able to clear things up for me on if they look okay scale wise next to the GW range?

I have faced the same temptation but the dark reapers are not even remotely interesting and eldar head crests are too obnoxious, those Scorpios are :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

I wouldn’t call them out of scale.

Helmless variants don’t have heroic scale giant heads, as GW models, but that’s mainly it.

The female fire dragon is wasn’t linked yet, I think:

61420803_604588310051736_640102625501301

So: I like the fire dragons, dislike the female dragon (what is this boob armour to be? Banshees have their armour for symbolic reasons, and fire dragons don’t represent the aspect of a screaming female or Marai-Heg or anything like that!), but what is the half-naked female from the last page supposed to represent?

The scale fits. They're slightly more realistically proportioned, but it won't be noticeable in an army.

gallery_61651_8632_24782.jpg

gallery_61651_8632_5592.jpg

That is awesome to find out, thanks so much for that, once I am done with my Death Guard & Orks, then it is Craftworld Eldar for me as always wanted a Biel-tan army.

OME! (oh my Emprah) those. Scouts. Need need need.

Yeah, I love Artel for their human figs who flesh out the Inquisimunda type areas of the 40k universe, but those Scouts have me really excited.

Agreed! I have their not Atbites and I love them!