• 3 weeks later...

I always love all their stuff but the concept work of "Lion Guy" his lower legs and feet are outta proportion :eek:  what the?... tiny feets!

that's the first witch hunter look that i'd think about getting though :thumbsup:

Mithril

Proportions aside, I love the Lion concept. My main issue is with the face on the Watcher in the Dark, since those are very powerful and faceless xenos that don't truly have a physical form. Empty and dark hood is the way to go in my opinion! Edited by Darkwrath121

Ah, on the Lion concept art, I first thought he was looking into a mirror (with lion pelt) and his little imp was hiding behind it. ^^

And I’m looking forward to see some DE from them, too. The Vect art mainly tells that they are planning stuff, nothing exciting by itself, but ArtelW earned enough credit with their CW Eldar.

• 2 weeks later...

Those (not German) guardsmen could just be done to look like bad ass loyalists...who says the good guys have to look clean and nice...:biggrin.: ...removal of all heretical symbols is encouraged by your local commisar :sweat:

Mithril