• 2 weeks later...

With the quality of these minis, I could see them potentially filling a niche of homebrewed Blackstone Fortress characters. They look really good, and most of them are interesting beyond the generic grimdark sense. Cool stuff! Things like the "not Striking Scorpions" are not only better than current GW sculpts and seem like they'd fit right in: stealthy hunters prowling the halls of the Blackstone Fortress in search of worthy prey. Something Khorne could get behind, other than their sneaky nature.

Edited by Juggernut

That 40k Captain Pike homage is f'in GOLDEN.

As neat as that would be, I'm 99% sure that's Ravenor haha

Yup. And I have a feeling that Scarlett Johansson (shouldn't it be Johansdottr?) Black Widow model is supposed to represent Kara Swole. 

Hello! Time for some teasing news from Artel "W" :smile.:

Mikhail Savier draw this shiny stompa dakka git for us. We gonna make HUGE miniature :smile.:

38011806_420967698413799_310779380945964

And Gray-Skull, author of "Commissar Raivel" comics (https://artelw.com/comics_by_grayskull), made this concept of our new warrior for Starborn Ancients project:

38152743_420967858413783_897204168324808

And this guys was sent to printing recently, so you can expect `em to be available at http://ArtelW.com in September!

38279361_423957618114807_841036518763003

38085298_423957724781463_273509210817927

Call him the moderator with the banhammer.

“He’s read your post, now he’s about to bash the host.”

Edited by depthcharge12

Is it me or is the skull face plate really tiny, making it look like a baby?

I wish the helmet was completely skull shaped with correct proportions, like the ones on his pad, the face plate is even smaller that his codpiece skull ornament :wacko.:

• 4 weeks later...

Very happy you provided the non-choking option for the Scorpion, though that  is a very cool pose. I'm very impressed with your scorpions and many of your other figures.

Please do play on good sir!

Those Scorpion guys are fantastic. The guy that resembles Karandras is absolutely staggering. I know there's loads of great looking sculpts but that one impressed me the most. I'll have to dig through and see if there's any Warp Spider inspired miniatures here.