Nice sculpt, but why is head so tiny? :huh.:

I mean, seriously, his fist is twice the volume of his skull, especially compared to Ghazghkull who has larger head on a smaller mini.

Which is my big issue with Artel, 90% of mini is usually excellent then they mess up something in remaining 10% big time, ruining the look...

• 3 weeks later...

Love the striking scorpions!

Rangers and banshees are boring though

Rangers?

Might be thinking the render of a woman with a rifle in my previous post. Tbh I thought that would something for Eschers in Necromunda, don't they have some sort of special long rifle weapon?

Love the striking scorpions!

Rangers and banshees are boring though

Rangers?

Might be thinking the render of a woman with a rifle in my previous post. Tbh I thought that would something for Eschers in Necromunda, don't they have some sort of special long rifle weapon?
yeahhh my bad, I didn't zoom in. I swear they had pointy ears from a distance.

Those are some very Yautja-looking Striking Scorpions -- not sure if I like what they've done with the faceplate or not. Leaning towards the former.

Yeah I agree they look so much like predators I think that they'll look out of place in a eldar army

sorry but i gotta disagree ...i'm lovin the Pred Scorps:wub: ...i have a set of the arbites (male) and they are sweet models, i'm so getting these now :biggrin.: 

Mithril 

What's here looks great, but I can't help but notice that there's still no Tau/auxiliary proxies. No utilitarian "Diving Suit Commander" based on the Dark Crusade/Soulstorm's heroes. No onegar gauntlets, No kroot HQs or big dinos to replace my OOP models, no fat vespid queens. No Pulse rifle dwarves. No rail rifle lizards. I can preorder the ork warboss for the lady in my life, but while your Eldar and Imperium models are GORGEOUS, there's nothing there for my chosen blue boys.

By all means, keep them coming. Just know that there's a request in the air, if you should happen to fancy it.