Well, guys, you summoned me :)

If you have a questions - I`m here to answer :)

Thanks for what you guys do! I just bought your Katerina model and both the quality and design are astounding

Well, guys, you summoned me :smile.:

If you have a questions - I`m here to answer :smile.:

Don't mind if I do!

I like that you guys are doing bits now, how much will you expand on those?

Will the Artel line be focusing on mostly stand-alone characters or will we see more units like the Arbiters and the OOP Banshees? (which, by and by, are amazing, just started putting mine together last weekend)

Are you going to keep adding different sculptors like Grim Gothic & Zoltoy? It's great seeing work from sources that I cannot find elsewhere.

Lastly, keep up the good work!

Characters are our love and what we do best, but we`re going to make squads too :) There totally will be squad of Enherjar Kamrades, the second Law Enforcement Unit and some squads of Starborn Ancients (aka bioarmored Space Elves). Of course there will be more miniatures from Grim Gothic collection and Zolotoy Dub studio - very soon, actually, like today or tomorrow :)

As for the other sculptors - we`re always gladly to collaborate with people, who have talent and passion for miniatures, so - we`ll see what future will bring :)

Well, guys, you summoned me :smile.:

If you have a questions - I`m here to answer :smile.:

Thanks for what you guys do! I just bought your Katerina model and both the quality and design are astounding

Thank you for the support!

Is there any possibility of you guys doing helmets that would be primarch sized. I would be very interested in that. Also how long until the skull helm cut comes out.

Most of the primarch's heads are too deep in the armour to fit a helm. You would need a serious conversion kit or be ok with giraffe necks/ helmets much smaller than actual heads.

(my opinion of course)

Edited by rendingon1+

My ten shotguns arrived yesterday, really phenomenal quality. Crisp casts, no extra flash or bubbles or anything. Really going to take my Blackshields to the next level.

And the really surprising thing was how quickly it arrived. It only took nine days to get from Russia to SC, Tracked the whole way, AND I didn't have to sign for it or anything! Plus the package with the wax seal was a lot of fun to open up.

• 2 weeks later...