Some of you may remember Artel W from earlier this year when they put their inventory on sale before taking certain designs down. Well they've been pretty busy over the last few months. A bunch of recent new designs prompted me to start yet another N&R thread for a company whose work I like:

*Broken images deleted*

I grabbed a bunch of the stuff that got C&D'd, I can attest to the quality of the work. The scale isn't exactly "heroic scale", the sculpts tend to be just a shade thinner in general proportions to GW work, but overall I'd say the Artel work is 10/10 quality. Highly recommended. 

EDIT:

If anyone is looking for comparison pics, I have some assembled and can do a lineup if there's enough interest. 

Edited by TheOneTrueZon

I also bagged some of their stuff no longer on sale and the proportions do tend more towards True-scale, but they'd not look out of place alongside GW models at all. They've nailed the aesthetic imo, especially for the not-Inquisitors and Imperial Guard models.

I may have missed out on the not-Commissar Cain and not-Jurgen, but at least I can pick up Major Broklaw and Colonel Kasteen at my leisure if/when I decide to start that potential project. These sculpts all look great!

I grabbed a bunch of the stuff that got C&D'd, I can attest to the quality of the work. The scale isn't exactly "heroic scale", the sculpts tend to be just a shade thinner in general proportions to GW work, but overall I'd say the Artel work is 10/10 quality. Highly recommended.

EDIT:

If anyone is looking for comparison pics, I have some assembled and can do a lineup if there's enough interest.

Show me what you've got.

I have the Judge/Enforcer (think they called it the Chastener) model and it is amazing, I am going to pick up the squad of Enforcers and the commander too, nice to see the mechanical guy has an option for the sword to not be impaled into a corpse. He will make a fine Bounty Hunter for Necromunda!

I love the female commissar; her plasma pistol will work fantastically as a volkite pistol as well. I may have to pick her up for some Heresy-era Imperial Army stuff.

Love the Inquisitor and Arbites-style troopers but I'm concerned about scale.

I picked up the Inquisition-bundle before it got pulled as well as the female Tech-priest and the scale is really small. The miniatures are exquisitely detailed and really well cast but given the scale it makes them difficult to paint if you're used to heroic-scale. It's similar in size to certain historical ranges like Victrix, but with the intricate detail turned up to eleven. 

- Ran

I also bought some around the time they were in the news before. They make some beautiful models, and the quality of the casting was excellent. They're not exactly cheap, but you definitely get what you pay for. Some excellent stand ins here for inquisitors and retinue among others. More importantly the box came with a wax seal on it. An actual wax seal! They know what I want from a retailer.

I got the commissar before he went and I'm painting him up for the ETL, the quality is excellent and the models finely detailed so I'm always interested in seeing more. In particular anything that could be used for my Guard or Inquisition :tu:

Well, guys, you summoned me :smile.:

If you have a questions - I`m here to answer :smile.:

Don't mind if I do!

I like that you guys are doing bits now, how much will you expand on those?

Will the Artel line be focusing on mostly stand-alone characters or will we see more units like the Arbiters and the OOP Banshees? (which, by and by, are amazing, just started putting mine together last weekend)

Are you going to keep adding different sculptors like Grim Gothic & Zoltoy? It's great seeing work from sources that I cannot find elsewhere.

Lastly, keep up the good work!