Based on this picture I think (?) they might have accidentally shown the parts already on the model rather than the alternative options. Looks like he has some kind of fully enclosed gun-hand as the alt-build.

• 2 months later...

I am not a fan of the Not-First-Claw. They're simultaneously bulky and skinny, and it doesn't feel particularly warhammer-y to me, my two cents. Now those Orkz are something else! Would love to see this expanded into a whole range. Double neck guitar when?

All I got to say is their website sucks.  Couldn't find the orks advertised from the posting above on 1/29.

Count me as a lost customer.

Admittedly, it could be clearer in my post, but there are two sections: releases and previews. Orks are in the latter.

All I got to say is their website sucks.  Couldn't find the orks advertised from the posting above on 1/29.

Admittedly, it could be clearer in my post, but there are two sections: releases and previews. Orks are in the latter.

I see nothing about "releases and previews" on their website.   I do see sections for 'Store' 'About' and 'Contact Us'  (at the top of the screen).

Do you sign in to the website?  If so I wonder if that is the difference?

Edited by Glute

I see nothing about "releases and previews" on their website.   I do see sections for 'Store' 'About' and 'Contact Us'  (at the top of the screen).

Do you sign in to the website?  If so I wonder if that is the difference?

I take the images from their Facebook page. I don't think they feature previews anywhere on their site, only things available for purchase.

You can`t find those orks on the website (which IS sucks and we`re working on the better one right now, by the way) because they are work in progress yet. Pictures taken from our facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/artel.W.miniatures/) by sockwithaticket (thank you, friend!).

Don`t be so grumpy :)

• 3 weeks later...

Think people have been waiting for these. The exarch is available separately.

2022500428.jpg
2022499254.jpg

Bare heads available separately.
2023869123.jpg
2023839319.jpg

2022497379.jpg
2022491491.jpg
2022495493.jpg
2022491456.jpg

I don't know if these relate to something in the fluff that I'm not aware of, but they're under the 'Protectors of Humankind' banner and have Imperial Guard style weaponry - cat guardsmen.

1971138676.jpg

1971171414.jpg

1984693810.jpg
1971171352.jpg

I don't know if these relate to something in the fluff that I'm not aware of, but they're under the 'Protectors of Humankind' banner and have Imperial Guard style weaponry - cat guardsmen.

Best guess is the Felinids, a type of abhuman.

Might have to get me a dozen or so to mix in with my guard since they are a thing in my Imperial sector fluff.

Edited by Focslain