Tactics And Tips

Delta.Skies

Is there a dedicated site for tips and tricks and what to watch for, for each army. I know there's wiki pages that's goes into a detailed of each army and unit but that's a lot of material to remember. Just wanted to know if there was somewhere that gave bullet points or faction focuses for each army.

Tabletop Tactics (youtube + own premium site) has a huge amount of content on a variety of armies. Not exhaustive, mind. I've been watching for almost a year now, since I got into the hobby. Not even played a game of 40K yet due to time away with work but feeling very confident even with the shocker of an army I chose...

Is there a dedicated site for tips and tricks and what to watch for, for each army. I know there's wiki pages that's goes into a detailed of each army and unit but that's a lot of material to remember. Just wanted to know if there was somewhere that gave bullet points or faction focuses for each army.

What's up Delta.

If you're using the same name, I'm in the same Deathwatch Facebook group as you. I'm not going to reveal my real name here, but my profile pic is a tarantula.

Check the faction specific sections here, lots of good info, including answers to questions you didn't ask.

Also, check out the Tactica subforum for any specific gameplay questions.

What's up Delta.

If you're using the same name, I'm in the same Deathwatch Facebook group as you. I'm not going to reveal my real name here, but my profile pic is a tarantula.

Check the faction specific sections here, lots of good info, including answers to questions you didn't ask.

Also, check out the Tactica subforum for any specific gameplay questions.

yea im using the same name :) and thanks for the info 

Surprisingly 1d4chan is pretty good

For values of "good" approaching "WAAC," maybe. There are a few nuggets of insight there, but by and large it's a LOT of mathhammer.

I favor good tabletop decisions to reducing the game to competing spreadsheets.

Tabletop Tactics (youtube + own premium site) has a huge amount of content on a variety of armies. Not exhaustive, mind. I've been watching for almost a year now, since I got into the hobby. Not even played a game of 40K yet due to time away with work but feeling very confident even with the shocker of an army I chose...

TTT Is a great resource. So are all of the posts in the tactics sections on these forums. On each forum there are also tactic posts, especially right around when their codex released. I would be sure to look for those topics as they are chalk full of really good information and opposing ideas.

Archived